+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Knockin on NW4 View Post
    Of course there are before and after pics! exclusively at PHG! Personally i wouldn't want to put any of my pics on a public forum, that opens yourself up to alot of criticism and accusations about an issue that already destroys your self esteem. You would have to defend yourself from haters calling u a fraud or liar. No sufferer wants to deal with that.
    What is PHG?

We now have detailed logs of 2 users getting positive results with CB! And im not talking about maintnance ... im talking about visually impressive, asthetically pleasing regrowth! Freakin awesome! Cant wait to get my hands on some! If u guys aren't excited about an available product, that safely blocks nearly all dht from binding to the androgen recepters in your scalp, doesnt cause gyno or sexual dysfunction, and can be used topicaly ... then something is wrong with you!
    Knockin...do you mean that a good vehicle has been found?

Knockin - you have to explain youself or I'm going on self destruction and you're all going with me!!

We now have detailed logs of 2 users getting positive results with CB! And im not talking about maintnance ... im talking about visually impressive, asthetically pleasing regrowth!!
    So post the photos here if you want people to join your forum. There is no reason you can't do that.

Labpe supplied me with free psi. Why would any supplier do this if they were scamming?
    You really need to ask why? Because they send you free product to get you on the hook. The spend some money on actual product, send it out as free sample. Once they have you "believing", ie. coming back for more, they switch you over to bogus sh*t and make a boat load of money selling product that's been cut with filler.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    What is PHG?

what is this PHG you speak of

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post

what is this PHG you speak of
    x3

What´s PHG?

[QUOTE=The Alchemist;102487]So post the photos here if you want people to join your forum. There is no reason you can't do that.

1st, they are not my photos,

2nd its not my community. I was invited, i love PHG. everyone who joins feels the same way i do.

3rd We have rules and etiquette that every member follows, i.e. posting exclusive content on other boards.

I'm not going to keep playing defense on here. If you actually research CB, then you know how badass it is on paper. we are just now seeing real world results. Study Study Study, then speak.

Personally, i cant touch 5ar reductase inhibitors. they flare my psuedo gyno. CB is the safest AA because it metabolizes into cortexelone once aborbed through the dermis. It doesnt prevent the conversion of T into DHT which gives sexual dysfunction to many people. Now you dont have to even risk it. And now its affordable for anyone. Read the new cosmo release, CB is coming to market for acne soon! The AGA product will follow

So what we learned so far is that CB is big news for acne sufferers and those who can't tolerate fin. Not much reason yet to get excited, if you're ok with fin, but looking for stuff that will give you regrowth in the hairline before resorting to surgery.

Oh btw, what is PGH?

Well I am on fin but I don't think its done a lot. All my hairloss is at the hairline and temples and I haven't regrown anything.

Maybe CB would help.

so you already using this stuff then knockin ? if not then why/?