+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Avacfc View Post
    Im using a 50/50 mix of pg/eth. On minox once a day on the hairless areas of my hairline only which i have been doing for the last 3 years!
    I hope u took before pics, even if u dont want to share them with the world. its the only way to see if its working or not. The mind can make the eye see what it wants... Oooo so deep lol. but seriously, consistent pics are way more rational than a sufferers mind. that being said, good luck!

Anyone dermarolling with CB besides hellouser?

Guys don't want ot be too demanding and I am really grateful for the information from all the guys currently testing CB, however I think it would be prudent for future testers to have blood tests done for their testosterone and DHT levels. Before taking CB, and every 1 month afterwards.

It might be seen as being a hypochondriac but it could actually show us if anti androgens get to the blood or are they metabolised before entry into blood stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Guys don't want ot be too demanding and I am really grateful for the information from all the guys currently testing CB, however I think it would be prudent for future testers to have blood tests done for their testosterone and DHT levels. Before taking CB, and every 1 month afterwards.

It might be seen as being a hypochondriac but it could actually show us if anti androgens get to the blood or are they metabolised before entry into blood stream.
    Do it if you want, but its not necessary. It doesn`t impact hormonal levels, thats a proven fact. Cosmo stated that fact various times, conducted european phase 1 for alopecia, european phase 1 / 2 for acne and US phase 1 & 2 clinical tests for acne and and and... You guys really want me to search and post the whole links again? I did it various times before, but ok I will do it once again if you still dont believe me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yan View Post
    Do it if you want, but its not necessary. It doesn`t impact hormonal levels, thats a proven fact. Cosmo stated that fact various times, conducted european phase 1 for alopecia, european phase 1 / 2 for acne and US phase 1 & 2 clinical tests for acne and and and... You guys really want me to search and post the whole links again? I did it various times before, but ok I will do it once again if you still dont believe me lol.
    That and the fact that in about a month (I think) Cosmo is supposed to release detailed safety results. That should put an end to the side effects debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Avacfc View Post
    Just a quick update on the cb front. Im coming into my third week of taking now and i have to say im getting pretty excited. I have vellues hair popping up all along the hair line which seem to be getting thicker everyday. I just hope this is a sign it will thicken existing hairs also.

I dont wanna over hype it just yet but im just being wary for any gyno signs as this is what prevents me from taking fin and ru. If/when these hairs become visable on a camera i will 100% share. Early days but fingers crossed.
    How can we know for sure that those vellus hairs are from Cb only and not something else

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    That and the fact that in about a month (I think) Cosmo is supposed to release detailed safety results. That should put an end to the side effects debate.
    They are going to finish a large part of the phase 1 studies for alopecia in december, so I think they will release the study results by then or wait until the R&D Day in January.

To be more exactly:

6-month MiniPig Repeat Dose Tox Study ends in december (6 mo report 12/31/13)

6-month Chronic Tox Study ends in december

EU Clinical PK Study - Single / Repeat Dose is about to end next month

btw i emailed kane about nano ru and nano cb .

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    btw i emailed kane about nano ru and nano cb .
    Please let us know what he says mark; I'm very interested, as I'm sure many others are.