+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

cb-03-01 is easy to get! its the dam vehicle thats the problem. when i bought cb-03-01 from finfighter it was 340 per gram noe we can get for 150 per gram or cheaper. we trying to find the best possible vehicle for cb

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    cb-03-01 is easy to get! its the dam vehicle thats the problem. when i bought cb-03-01 from finfighter it was 340 per gram noe we can get for 150 per gram or cheaper. we trying to find the best possible vehicle for cb
    And we have PICS of a member who used cb + minox for a whole year, he has had good regrowth using a cream vehicle at 1% . PM lilpauly aka mark if u want to join our community and get in on our Group Buys. We can get CB for $105 per g if we get a large enough order. Everything gets tested. 1 gram will last 100 days @ 1% in a 1ml application. 2% would even be affordable at $105 per gram. We can get any research chem. SABA Gel, vitamin D analogue, RU, ect. We are even working on getting BNP and CNP, plus a HSC alternative. We have a super organized forum with full text libraries on the latest hairloss advancements (not misleading abstracts and bro science). There are no fees, nor requirements to buy products, just rules and etiquette to keep us sufferers civilized. PM Lilpauly, you will regret not joining us.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockin on NW4 View Post
    And we have PICS of a member who used cb + minox for a whole year, he has had good regrowth using a cream vehicle at 1% . PM lilpauly aka mark if u want to join our community and get in on our Group Buys. We can get CB for $105 per g if we get a large enough order. Everything gets tested. 1 gram will last 100 days @ 1% in a 1ml application. 2% would even be affordable at $105 per gram. We can get any research chem. SABA Gel, vitamin D analogue, RU, ect. We are even working on getting BNP and CNP, plus a HSC alternative. We have a super organized forum with full text libraries on the latest hairloss advancements (not misleading abstracts and bro science). There are no fees, nor requirements to buy products, just rules and etiquette to keep us sufferers civilized. PM Lilpauly, you will regret not joining us.

This community has made me change the way i see the future of hair loss treatments...everything seems to be closer now...

Together we are stronger...as the community evolves, as more people that really try to be proactive about this "disease" join, more possibilities and more effective treatments we achieve!

This community has given us the possibility to better understand other possible treatments, while also given us the possibility to use some of them in the correct way...

As the community grows more and better treatments will be within our reach...

As knockin said if you are interested in get more knowledge about other treatments or be able to get them...contact someone from the community (like lilpauly / marklc2004)

Knockin; How is PSI fairing for you? Anything notable since the last update?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Knockin; How is PSI fairing for you? Anything notable since the last update?
    My Labpe sponsored trial of preloaded resin PSI is freely discussed @ PHG! anyone who wishes to see my results and discussion, please join our community. Dont let paranoia prevent you from expanding your hairloss knowledge and resources. Labpe supplied me with free psi. Why would any supplier do this if they were scamming? Most research chems are so expensive, people drop them in 2 months, then give negative feedback. Hairloss is one tough cookie. At PHG we dip that bitch in milk. PM Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    How long would 1gram last if used once daily at 1ml, more or less like minoxidil?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    How long would 1gram last if used once daily at 1ml, more or less like minoxidil?
    Like i said, it depends on the concentration. @ 1% in a 1ml daily app, 1g will last last 100 days. that is 10mg per application. 2% would be 20mg per 1ml app, 5% is 50mg per app.

This reminds me, for all u guys that miss 10-15% minox. We get minoxidil sulphate powder, then u mix however strong you like!

We can get anything! even tretinoin for the wrinkles on your forehead from constant hairline mirror gazing! !! Plus other cutting edge anti aging peptides and even SARMs.

PM lilpauly aka Mark

Talking

We now have detailed logs of 2 users getting positive results with CB! And im not talking about maintnance ... im talking about visually impressive, asthetically pleasing regrowth! Freakin awesome! Cant wait to get my hands on some! If u guys aren't excited about an available product, that safely blocks nearly all dht from binding to the androgen recepters in your scalp, doesnt cause gyno or sexual dysfunction, and can be used topicaly ... then something is wrong with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Knockin on NW4 View Post
    We now have detailed logs of 2 users getting positive results with CB! And im not talking about maintnance ... im talking about visually impressive, asthetically pleasing regrowth! Freakin awesome! Cant wait to get my hands on some! If u guys aren't excited about an available product, that safely blocks nearly all dht from binding to the androgen recepters in your scalp, doesnt cause gyno or sexual dysfunction, and can be used topicaly ... then something is wrong with you!
    Can you post the link to the 2 logs? are there any before/after pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Can you post the link to the 2 logs? are there any before/after pictures?
    Of course there are before and after pics! exclusively at PHG! Personally i wouldn't want to put any of my pics on a public forum, that opens yourself up to alot of criticism and accusations about an issue that already destroys your self esteem. You would have to defend yourself from haters calling u a fraud or liar. No sufferer wants to deal with that.