+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

32 years old. Have had some thinning and receding of my hair. Started noticing it a few years back. Hasn't gotten much worse and if it stayed like it is now I honestly wouldn't be upset up it. Hence why I would like to try finasteride 1 mg a day. Already have it on hand but have not pulled the trigger yet due to worrying about sides and lower dht. I am on self prescribed trt by the way as well.

Few of my concerns.

1. Obviously the sexual and libido sides. I know a small percentage of people say they get it but still worries me.

2. Lowering dht even though you don't have sides can't be good. I just can't comprehend how lowering something like dht besides for your hair and prostate can be beneficial to you as a man. It's what gives us our aggression, our manliness, drive. Lowering it just makes obvious sense that it's not good.

3. Concerns about body and the gym. I've taken dht derivatives I'm the past such as masteron and such to give me that hard less watery look. So by lowering it isn't it gonna make me soft and hold more fat?

4. Fertility and semen. Known to lower sperm count and defects in sperm. You have to come off when conceiving. Currently have baby on way and want more in future so definitely a concern for me. Especially when guys say I got no sides but get ball ache the first week. How could that ever be good!?

Thanks for listening guys just want to hear everyone's thoughts. Thanks!