+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Ever wonder why costs rarely get posted?

Here is what my latest consultation consisted of in outline form

1) i am not a great candidate for full restoration NW 6
    2) i could have 3000-3500 grafts placed to restore the frontal 1/3rd
    3) then a test of 500 bht grafts in the crown area.
    4) also recomended acell and prp treatments

ok r u sitting down??

CIT Shaven: $8 per graft - 2000 grafts per day. The back of head will be shaved to the scalp with a zero guard clipper (the whole back of head) and above ears. If you have prior scarring, it will be visible until hair grows out.

CIT Non Shaven: $10 per graft - 1500 grafts per day. Hair must be at least 2-2.5 inches in length (This technique requires Dr. **** to cut one at a time individual follicular units.)

*Other BHT procedures including chest, legs, stomach, arms…are all $12 per graft.

* PRP Therapy - $850 Micro needling is $160

*Acell, PRP and Thrombin combo $1200

So going non shaven CIT = 35000.00, then 500 BHT 6000.00, the treatments 1200.00.

Total 42200.00, not including anything else, travel, etc.
    42k to get 1/3 of my head done!!

Shocked?!?! And what's the gaurantee?? none

the industry is a joke

don't do it, not worth it

Costs vary from clinic to clinic and individual clinics house their costs on their websites.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by charity View Post
    Here is what my latest consultation consisted of in outline form

1) i am not a great candidate for full restoration NW 6
    2) i could have 3000-3500 grafts placed to restore the frontal 1/3rd
    3) then a test of 500 bht grafts in the crown area.
    4) also recomended acell and prp treatments

ok r u sitting down??

CIT Shaven: $8 per graft - 2000 grafts per day. The back of head will be shaved to the scalp with a zero guard clipper (the whole back of head) and above ears. If you have prior scarring, it will be visible until hair grows out.

CIT Non Shaven: $10 per graft - 1500 grafts per day. Hair must be at least 2-2.5 inches in length (This technique requires Dr. **** to cut one at a time individual follicular units.)

*Other BHT procedures including chest, legs, stomach, arms…are all $12 per graft.

* PRP Therapy - $850 Micro needling is $160

*Acell, PRP and Thrombin combo $1200

So going non shaven CIT = 35000.00, then 500 BHT 6000.00, the treatments 1200.00.

Total 42200.00, not including anything else, travel, etc.
    42k to get 1/3 of my head done!!

Shocked?!?! And what's the gaurantee?? none
    then you have a 50/50 chance to see if the work they do will grow

and after that you have 30/70 chance if you like the results, even if you get growth

not to mention the 30 other things that can go wrong with a doc on any given day

point being you can spend 42K, and not have an ounce of legal protection or reassurance that you WILL GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR!!!!

TOO MUCH RISK

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Costs vary from clinic to clinic and individual clinics house their costs on their websites.
    so those costs are not in line with Feller?

This is what gets me mad about this industry. That's not even fair and it's demoralizing. For that amount of money you should be able to go back to a nw1 guaranteed. It's sad to think how these mother****ers take advantage. I hope a cure would come soon to put all those ****ers out of business. If you are nw6 you might as well wait and see what the future holds and maybe you can get additional donor. Maybe 42k would not be bad knowing you getting back to nw1.

Hair transplants suck... most results suck. It's a gamble and when someone hits the jackpot and gets a good result the rest try it to no success.

You get scarred. Screw up the rest of your hair... and you pay ridiculous amounts of money.

Judging by your post it seems you are talking about Dr. Cole. Yes, very expensive but he is probably the best option which explains the price. Dr. Cole is far ahead of the field and one of the HANDFUL that can actually do this shit properly.

Still, probably not worth it.

Charity,

All costs can be clearly found for Dr Feller here :http://www.fellermedical.com/Fees_Financing.htm

If a candidate is deemed a good candidate for HT surgery yet is high on the NW scale then chosing the appropriate technique is vital in order to achieve the best possible outcome. Dr Feller would NOT take a high NW scale patient on via FUE, period. This is down to the sheer limitations FUE presents.

Therefore any patient trying to calculate prices against FUE can rule that out as it is just not an option. Dr Feller would not do a high NW patient via FUE. So very important to compare eggs with eggs and understand the process best suited to you as an individual and the best technique if a suitable candidate would be strip and to use an example of a high NW patient see here :

Jim - Dr Feller patient :

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4822

This size session now days could be achieved in 2 strip sessions on average and would cost approximately $25, 000

Hope this helps

Best
    S
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    This is what gets me mad about this industry. That's not even fair and it's demoralizing. For that amount of money you should be able to go back to a nw1 guaranteed. It's sad to think how these mother****ers take advantage. I hope a cure would come soon to put all those ****ers out of business. If you are nw6 you might as well wait and see what the future holds and maybe you can get additional donor. Maybe 42k would not be bad knowing you getting back to nw1.
    I agree 100%

So I guess nose jobs, brow lifts, lip injections and breast implants are all guaranteed? This is elective surgery. It’s not life or death. You are choosing to undergo unnecessary surgery so why be pissed that doctors charge whatever they believe the market value is? It’s all about supply and demand. No one is forced to pay the money to have an hair transplant and there are no guarantees with any thing in life. It’s not like you’re buying a toaster.