what to expect monthes 1-6 after fue - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default what to expect monthes 1-6 after fue

what could be a detailed timeline for a patient getting approx. 1800 fue's hairline and temple areas..I have read people report for the first 3-4 months they looks worse than prior to the procedure then the growth begins? what would be a reasonable consensus of what to vast majority of people experience.
    Please Dr's would like to hear some professional thoughts here...

Be aware that yield from FUE is often lower however 6 months is early days.

See topic on patience and growth times.

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...t=growth+times
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

iv had 4 FUE procedures and i have always seen the most major difference between 4-6 months. Each time around 3.5 months i start coming out of the ugly duggling face very fast and this lasts up too 6months and then growth slows down a lot and it's not zoo noticeable but im sure the hair gets thicker.

I have also followed to other friends fue cases and they seem to have followed the same as the above

Quote Originally Posted by morelocks View Post
    iv had 4 FUE procedures and i have always seen the most major difference between 4-6 months. Each time around 3.5 months i start coming out of the ugly duggling face very fast and this lasts up too 6months and then growth slows down a lot and it's not zoo noticeable but im sure the hair gets thicker.

I have also followed to other friends fue cases and they seem to have followed the same as the above
    what doc did you use, was it worth it, how much did you pay, was it worth it...

no bullshit just the facts...

Mr.4000, reading over your comments you regret ur your ht and are very disappointed with it.

Can you share your information also,was is FUE or strip, who did you go too, how much did it cost, how many grafts any pictures of your situation before and after so we can possibly offer some help ?
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Mr.4000 - i have no interest in giving anyone ballshit about anything let alone something as serious as this

ask me nicely and ill reply or even talk to you, but i dnt really like your tone and unless it changes i dnt see why i should waste my time for you

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Mr.4000, reading over your comments you regret ur your ht and are very disappointed with it.

Can you share your information also,was is FUE or strip, who did you go too, how much did it cost, how many grafts any pictures of your situation before and after so we can possibly offer some help ?
    very upset
    strip
    can't tell because of legal reasons
    little over 3k, but I think he lied (that narrows it down to male docs)
    no pics for legal reasons

thanks for asking, seriously

Quote Originally Posted by morelocks View Post
    Mr.4000 - i have no interest in giving anyone ballshit about anything let alone something as serious as this

ask me nicely and ill reply or even talk to you, but i dnt really like your tone and unless it changes i dnt see why i should waste my time for you
    I didn't mean it like that, I am really interested in your experience. I need to have more work done because my last doc was a hack.

Sorry if I insulted you, but I would really love to know the good and bad with your situation. I have come across people that lie to make themselves feel better when their results are poor. So that is why I stated it that way.

Hello guys...Morelocks; I for one would love to hear more about your results and experiences..please..I have been a bit stressed from the loss I have experienced through my first 12 weeks post-op fue..is the "uglyduckling" phase loss of hair or what does that actually stand for.

thank you very much

will post properly within the next 4-5 days. Mr 4000 you send a bit desperate kind of how i was 2 years ago for help so if you fancy a phone chat then pm me if you think a chat will help because i dnt visit the forum much these days but we can do it all here if u prefer

In a nutshell guys i have a full head of hair now but i would never recommend this shit if you are losing hair rapidly like i was in my early 20s.

just posted this from my iphone so will defo reply properly soon