+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr. Bart Sterling Spring Lake NJ

I am going to see Dr Bart Sterling of Spring Lake NJ for a free consult. I had a consult with Dr Keene in Arizona ( I think) by email ( I sent her photos) I need approximately 1500 grafts on my crown only. Rest of my hair is fine. Does anyone know anything about Dr. Sterling he seeems a lot cheaper than many HT docs. Any thing you have good or bad would be most welcome

I can honestly say i have not heard of him. Make sure you give us feedback regards your consult.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Default Any one in NJ

I am very close to making up my mind to have a HT. Seeing a few surgeons soon. They all have great before and after pics but I know that "photo shopping" can hide a multitude of sins. Is there anyone in NJ that has had a HT prepared to meet me. I'll pay for coffee, lunch, brew. I'm Particularly interested in some on e who has had work done on the " crown" area. It's a long shot I know but thought I'd give it a try. To be honest it's my wife who really doesn't want me to have the HT but if I could see one in the flesh I'm sure I could convince her (kids in college... responsibilities ...blah blah blah) thanks