+ Reply to Thread

Default Help needed for party platter

Hello All, I’ve never done a party tray before. I’ll be having about 10-15 people for a gathering. Everyone will bring a side dish and dessert.

I’m thinking about doing premade small sandwiches, not sure if people really eat those or not. I’ll be making hot side dishes, but would like to have a few premade appetizers such as shrimp ****tail and maybe those sandwiches.

I belong to Sam’s, but I get the feeling Costco catering is much more popular and better because everyone recommend about it mainly on YT and tiktok.

Can you all suggest that which one I should choose for my gathering?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Colady View Post
    Hello All, I’ve never done a party tray before. I’ll be having about 10-15 people for a gathering. Everyone will bring a side dish and dessert.

I’m thinking about doing premade small sandwiches, not sure if people really eat those or not. I’ll be making hot side dishes, but would like to have a few premade appetizers such as shrimp ****tail and maybe those sandwiches.

I belong to Sam’s, but I get the feeling Costco catering is much more popular and better because everyone recommend about it mainly on YT and tiktok.

Can you all suggest that which one I should choose for my gathering?

Thanks!
    Any help will be highly appreciated!

Planning a perfect party platter can be a daunting task, but fear not, help is at hand. Poptop parties, your ultimate event planning partner, offers expert assistance in curating delectable platters that will leave your guests raving. Whether it's a casual gathering or an extravagant soirée, their team ensures your platter is a culinary masterpiece. From savory to sweet, they've got you covered. So, relax and let Poptop parties make your next event an unforgettable culinary experience.

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. Suika

Default seo

Strong I'm going to bookmark your blog . You totally have amazing stories. Pulls for obliging us your blog.
    Palworld Breeding

You can take a few steps to reduce some of this expense. Among these are making reservations for the limo for the day of the event, alerting the firm that you want to ensure the limo is fully booked, and scheduling the limo several weeks in advance, among other things. www.brownbook.net/business/52399423/party-bus-limos-of-orange-county/