+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Arrow Jason Gardiner's Hair Transplant with Dr. Craig Ziering

IAHRS accepted member Dr. Craig Ziering discusses the hair transplant that he and his team performed on "Dancing On Ice" star Jason Gardiner.

I think the results looked great........... here is a link to a UK interview he did on a British Tv programme. Well done Jason for talking about Hairtransplants on National TV, hopefully it will get rid of some of the social stigma attached with these types of procedures.

Well done Dr Zeiring..... Nice job!!!
    all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
    my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk

Everything is right about this job apart from he paid $10 per graft for a strip procedure!

Quote Originally Posted by thejack View Post
    Everything is right about this job apart from he paid $10 per graft for a strip procedure!
    I actually thought he looked good bald but I also understand he obviously preferred hair. The job was well done unfortunately it is too much money for a HT and the scar is included. I'm glad he had great results though. Yes, you can do something about it but at what cost? They can't even guarantee maximum results. ****en rats! Doc z is cool though.

He is probably better looking bald, which sort of backs up my feelings in that I don't give a shit what I look like, the hair is just part of your identity which is why its so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakez View Post
    He is probably better looking bald, which sort of backs up my feelings in that I don't give a shit what I look like, the hair is just part of your identity which is why its so hard.
    If I was him, I wouldn't even get a HT. The guy looked good bald. I would have just waited for something new to come out that would not involve scars. You can buy a ****en car with that money ha.

BIG kudos to him for coming out - well done! In my opinion he is wearing a great deal of concealer. No one can get full coverage from 3500 session in just 8 months. Shame they didn't disclose the actual result and the fact he was wearing concealers in my opinion. Many will assume thats a legit result when concealers are involved, in my opinion.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

I'd be interested to know how much concealer he's wearing. He looks good though, best of luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by clee984 View Post
    I'd be interested to know how much concealer he's wearing. He looks good though, best of luck to him.
    Concealer or no consealer he looks really good. He seems very happy and that’s what’s important.

concealor or no concealor the result looks great and Jason deserves loads of credit for talking about his procedure on TV, hes a damn site braver than me. Well done mr Gardiner, you have my respect!!
    all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
    my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk