+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Dr. Ziering,

What Spex said was spot on and I appreciate his efforts to clarify his (our) position on this. I too am not attacking because as I have said numerous times Jason looks quite good now and his celebrity status, along with his result, can only help give the HT field the proper exposure it deserves. I could genuinely see his sincerity in his eyes when he was describing what is was like to lose that hat that had been a psychological crutch for the past eight months.

I also have had multiple surgeries, two of which were pluggy 90's tech and four subsequent procedures to correct the old work and to satisfy my hair greed on my NW6 + noggin. To date I have almost three times the amount of transplanted hair as Jason does so I have a pretty good handle on what can be achieved with 3500 grafts.

However I am quite confident that Jason was not being as forthcoming with you/us as he could have been regarding his appearance on "This Morning". I will also like to challenge Jason to a gentlemen's wager. If he can prove publicly that his hair is as full as it was during his initial unveiling without the use of hair concealers then I'll give 1000.00 to the charity of his choice. In exchange he will give 1000.00 to the charity of my choice if it is revealed that his hair is not as full without the use of concealers.

Again, I think Jason's experience is good for the industry (and obviously for him) and I truly wish more celebs would come forth with supporting comments about their own hair restoration experiences. In the meantime we should ultimately embrace the fact that we have taken this small step forward with the open support of someone like Jason Gardiner. In the end we all owe Jason some gratitude. I know I do.

Btw, I will be in London as well in early May so if Jason wants to take me up on my friendly challenge we can get Spex involved too
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Spex and Jotronic, I am a fan of the both of you and I’ve always been impressed with your knowledge on the forum and have been motivated by seeing your great hair transplants, but this is getting ridiculous! To me it sounds like nothing more then sour grapes. Everyone knows that you both work for doctors who go to the UK to sell hair transplants. You yourselves are consultants in the UK. Calling a celebrity out to prove something to, with all due respect, two hair transplant salesman, is a little over the top don’t you think? Why would he meet with two perfect strangers to prove anything? It just seems comical. While you're at it why not see if you can meet up with Lindsay Loahan to prove if her boobs are real or not. Rumor has it that they’re fake.LOL

In respect to this its far from sour grapes. I for one comment and give kudos all over the place to all docs i feel warrant it, run a search.

However you are missing the point Payday.

This result revealed on the TV show, seen by millions portrays this result in a way that is potentially not actually real yet thickened up significantly by means on concealers. If concealers are being used surely they need to be mentioned. If a clinic posted pictures of a patient similar covered in concealer to enhance the result would that not be seen as false representation?

See the video of Jason on the interview. See the density of his hair and how great it appears. Its truly WOW! Any experienced vet knows that 3500 grafts can not give FULL coverage at maximum density as it appears. NO mention of concealers were implied or discussed so people are lead to believe that thats what you can achieve, when in fact it isnt. If concealers had been mentioned , no issue. But they were not.

Hopefully you see the point. We are stating the obvious and trying to help educate - Throwing back at us we are HT salesman is cheap and unfounded. I think Joe and i have proven over the years to be far from that. I do not need to meet him now as i have seen these pictures and its pretty clear concealers were utilised on TV.

See the pics below attached of Jason from the doc site :

You can see that the coverage may well be there , however there is NO top shot, just a slight tilt, so hard to tell but we can see its nowhere near as thick as when he was on TV and thats the point. Therefore if concealers were used should it not be disclosed or should we now expect to see clinics using concealers also to increase and enhance the apperance of an after result without mentioning it?

Regards
    Spex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jason-hair-transplant.jpg

Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	9021  
    Last edited by Spex; 03-30-2011 at 09:26 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Spex and Jotronic, I am a fan of the both of you and I’ve always been impressed with your knowledge on the forum and have been motivated by seeing your great hair transplants, but this is getting ridiculous! To me it sounds like nothing more then sour grapes. Everyone knows that you both work for doctors who go to the UK to sell hair transplants. You yourselves are consultants in the UK. Calling a celebrity out to prove something to, with all due respect, two hair transplant salesman, is a little over the top don’t you think? Why would he meet with two perfect strangers to prove anything? It just seems comical. While you're at it why not see if you can meet up with Lindsay Loahan to prove if her boobs are real or not. Rumor has it that they’re fake.LOL
    Very true and VERY funny payday lol I can see it now, Spex and Jotronic meet with Mr. Gardiner in the back room of a pub, sit him in a chair with two bright lights and start interrogating him all the while taking HD video. Ha, ha,ha

Personally I have much respect for this guy and I also appreciate that Doc Z takes time out of his busy day to answer our questions. Most doctors just have their staff come on here. He really seems to care.

That is a great result, I had no idea Dr Ziering was behind Jason's whole media hair loss story lol.. Looks great!

Spin this in whichever direction you want guys. It is what it is.

For the record - We were making newbies and others aware that if they are high NW scales and go for full coverage with 3500 grafts then their result will fall short of Jasons results displayed on TV. Thats the fact of the matter.

I will leave it here. Jasons result is GREAT, no disputing it. Dr Z has done a great job. All we wanted was clarification to help others, however we are now the enemy here. Its no skin off our noses however some people might well be disappointed who believe 3500 grafts is going to achieve what is being portrayed here from HT's alone , thats all.

Peace out.
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 03-30-2011 at 09:40 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

I do get it Spex, and maybe I was a little harsh by calling you a salesman, but essentially that’s what you do for Dr. Feller right? Why try to sugar coat it? There is nothing wrong with being a salesman especially for a doctor like Dr. Feller who is great. For the record I do respect both you an Jotronic, but your posts seemed unprofessional and petty from what I am used to seeing from you and it does come across as sour grapes. Just my opinion, no disrespect intended.

I'm not sure how this could be construed as "sour grapes". I think I've mentioned several times that this is a good result. I mean, think about this for a moment. As Spex said, if we were to present a result that had concealer mixed in we'd be strung up and lynched. That is a fact. For Jason, we called him out for the concealer, not the result and the image that Spex has linked to just proves our point. Kudos to the doctor for having the true images on his site. It just shows that it is still a good result even without concealer.

And my "bet" was not made with any real expectation of it being met. I mean come on, I'm not so vain to think that anyone would actually take it very seriously. So, with that said, I consider this case closed. Well done by the doc, good on Jason Gardiner for discussing his case and good on all of you for participating in this discussion. It has certainly been interesting.

And with regards to Lindsay Lohan; brother, there is no such thing as fake boobs. Real skin equals real boobs BOOYAH!!
    Last edited by Jotronic; 03-30-2011 at 09:41 AM.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Spin this in whichever direction you want guys. It is what it is.

For the record - We were making newbies and others aware that if they are high NW scales and go for full coverage with 3500 grafts then their result will fall short of Jasons results displayed on TV. Thats the fact of the matter.

I will leave it here. Jasons result is GREAT, no disputing it. Dr Z has done a great job. All we wanted was clarification to help others, however we are now the enemy here.

All the very best
    Spex
    Exactly, thats why if you need a HT, you go to Dr Ziering, like he said, he has an artistic approach - doesnt just bung hair from one region to another, credit to the guy, he did a fantastic job.

I think everyone here has a point. I mean it's true what spex says and the pics prove his hair did not look like that. So I understand their argument. I also can't say I can blame doc Z for anything, since he said he explained everything just like he did hear. He did a great job and can't really say anything more.