+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hmm Capixyl?

This is interesting, apparently their tests/trials showed 46% thickness increase. But uhh, where are the pics? The site has only one brief page about it. If this was so effective (and ready to be sold) I'm pretty sure they'd want people to know...

Quote Originally Posted by KeepHoping View Post
    Can we order this already by calling the distributor number listed on their website? It says that the product has been released, I'd certainly try it out.
    let me know if you were able to order,i e-mailed them 3 days ago.still no response.

ok guys , ive got some gd news. I've had a great phone conversation with these people. they seem very legit. they were really nice explaining about the product. it's supposed to work as minoxidil but a bit better , that's what the guy said. he also sent me this file about capyxil.http://rapidshare.com/files/45541085...Canitie_2_.pdf

it's only available in france now and it's for free for people to test it !!!

Trojan, I live in France and would like to test it. Who said you can get it in France? I can't find it on the internet. Do you have a link?

Does this mean that anyone can test it or only French citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    You can Wiki peptides.

In simple, layman's terms they are small particles of any given substance that are absorbed biologically. I.e copper peptides that are famously good for your hair and included in a lot of the high-end "anti-hairloss" shampoos. Not really proven to be effective, at least to a degree that it would make a noticeable difference.

And yes, it is Minoxidl with clover and bells and whistles. If you research similar "brand name" Minox solutions, they never come right out and tell you "Hey it's minox!" because then you could just get the generic version and they'd lose a pretty penny over it.

With proven treatments, ALWAYS go for the generic version. Saves you a TON of money and you're getting the same chemicals.
    Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    *deep sigh*

Guys, this is just reinforced Minoxidil, much in the vein of *******.

Same hassles, same -more or less- gains, I would hardly call it a "Cutting Edge" treatment. No matter how they sell minox, it's still minox.

*deep sigh*

STOP PRETENDING TO KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

I don't really understand what it's only available in France and free for people to test it, so you can only buy it if you're a French citizen? Or can you order it from France and have it shipped?

OK. Does anyone have more information about this that they can post here? I've tried the links and they don't work. Has anyone started trialing this product?

Even if this is just minoxidil in shampoo form, I would try it. I can't tolerate the current forms of minoxidil. It makes my hair so matted and greasy that there is no way I can make myself look presentable while the stuff is in my hair. I've tried applying the stuff before bedtime only, but it leaves these awful greasy stains on my pillows that won't come out.

I'd give this stuff a go as well, tho I think I'm going to embark on some Minox foam for my hairline and see how I get on with that in the meantime.

I'm watching this space too tho, seems worth a try as and when possible.