+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Shaved head.... absolutely! could you imagine what Jason Stratham, Vin Diesel, or Michael Jordan would look like with a comb over?

I remember i kinda had a comb over when i was about 18 not the typical hair on one side to the other side while fully bald in the middle it was in the fringe area...i still had my hair everywhere but it was just very weak in the fringe area and receded so i use to do some weird style with my fringe (to be honest i seen alot weirder hairstyles in the fringe area on someone who wasnt going bald) cause it receded on one side more then the other so i use to comb my fringe over or spike it up i saw my reflection one day and thought "what am i doing? i look stupid"...the next day i got it shaved and never did it again (as years went on it got shorter and shorter cause the hairloss got worse and worse)

But with the shaving thing when i finally do it to the lowest number (i buzz my hair to about a 2 at the moment) i will be doing it cause i just hate the balding look not to fit in some "trend" or scared of what others will think if i keep it etc but for me i hate the balding look on me (you know the loads of hair on the sides but not in the middle look to be honest my hair is kinda like that now i be shaving it soon) so i shave it (only to stubble though to much effort to do it to skin for me anyway).

This message is a carry on from my last message i went to edit it but it said my 15 mins was up or something

But yeah never do a comb over (obviously) i had a type of comb over but it looked like i just did some weird hairstyle at the time cause i still pretty much had my hair so i kinda got away with it...now a days i dont even have a fringe lol.

A guy with a comb-over is in denial and cleary can't handle the fact that he is losing his hair. A shaven head is an acceptance of the situation and can even be somewhat empowering. A guy with a shaven head is much more likely to get laid than a guy with an embarrassing comb-over.