X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • llo
    • Mar 2011

18 years old.... Balding!! HELP

Hi,

I am an 18 year old. I think I am balding. Whenever I take picture with flash, a large area shows up that where it seems as if there is no hair. My mom says that this is how my hair has been since I was young. Maybe she is just being nice!!!

So, I wanted others opinion. Is it balding (I have attached pictures)?? Are there any ways to stop or slow balding without having to take medications???

Thanks in advance....
    Attached Files
  • SilverSurfer
    • Oct 2010

Piece of cake, wash your hair with Nizoral three times per week(2%) and use rogaine foam(5%). YOur will halt your hair loss for a good amount of time, best of luck

Comment

• Tomasdeil001
      • Mar 2011

re: 18 years old

Very sorry to see your picture. It is too early to loose hair. You can use castor oil and see if this works. I have seen many people to use this as a hair loosing therapy.

Comment

• Winston
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by llo
        Hi,

I am an 18 year old. I think I am balding. Whenever I take picture with flash, a large area shows up that where it seems as if there is no hair. My mom says that this is how my hair has been since I was young. Maybe she is just being nice!!!

So, I wanted others opinion. Is it balding (I have attached pictures)?? Are there any ways to stop or slow balding without having to take medications???

Thanks in advance....
        It’s difficult to tell if you’re actually losing your hair. Are you noticing more hair falling out in the shower or when you brush your hair?

Comment

• crowningglory
          Inactive
          • Feb 2011

Like what winston said, it's hard to tell if you're starting to bald. But if you are experiencing hair fall more than usual, then it might be time to consult a doctor to prescribe the suitable medication for you.

Comment

Working...