Life After ******* 15? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Life After ******* 15?

I have found the top prospects I can readily find being of questionable origins and authenticity. Let's have a go!...

The seemingly two top, readily found alternatives to the beloved ******* 15, to me, have been:

1.) Perfect Image Solutions -- Minoxidil 15% for Men Enhanced with 5% Azelaic Acid (and Retinol, though it is reported to contain Propylene Glycol)

What concerns me is that it seems shady that they claim that their products are made in an "FDA certified cGMP compliant facility," since Dr. Lee just got shut down for selling similar products, and that purchases do not require a prescription. http://www.perfectimagesolutions.com/
    Also, the manner in which they expect payment seems to reflect shadiness on the company to me.

2.) ************ -- Dualgen15 (15% Minoxidil Plus 5% Azelaic Acid with Ethanol and Glycerin -- and reported as containing No Propylene Glycol)

This seems like a viable, inexpensive clone of Dr. Lee's ******* 15. I can't find many reviews on this product. And, again, what concerns me is the seeming shadiness of the manner in which they expect payment in addition to sales without the requirement of a prescription. How can I trust their product includes what it says it includes and in the amounts they claim without adulteration?
    Their site lists a reagent test that is conveniently out of stock -- but this also strikes me as shady; why announce or suggest that their product should be tested for authenticity? This approach already causes my skeptical nature to become defensive. http://www.************.com/pr...tml/minoxidil-15.html

If anyone can add light to this or help expand this thread so that it will be helpful for users of ******* 15 to find legitimate resources for a sufficient and safe alternative, please participate!!!

-------------------------
    Cheers!
    Ketoconazole 2%, Salicylic Acid 3% Shampoo

Looks like ************ is not legitimate to me! Have a look at their response and my inquiry below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    ----- Reply message -----
    Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2011 5:17 am
    Subject: your message to ************

Dear sir,
    If you are skeptical about the quality of our products or credential, please check out the feedback at our Ebay store.
    Sorry that we cannot answer any of your specific questions.
    Thanks.
    Leslie grace
    Customer service

On Mar 22, 2011 11:08 PM, wrote:
    --
    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any advice or recommendation in our emails should not be considered medical/expert advice. You should consult your physician to get Medical/expert advice- If you follow the opinions and/or advice in our emails you do so at your own risk.

Aaron M's original inquiry sent on Tuesday, March 22, 2011, using ************'s web form at: http://www.************.com/contact_us.shtml

"To the Management: ************ -- DualGen-15 (15% Minoxidil Plus 5% Azelaic Acid with Ethanol and Glycerin) Is your lab cGMP certified? Are you listed with the FDA? Do I need a prescription to obtain this product within the United States? Where is your lab located? How do you know that the 15% claimed minoxidil is stabilized with the acid you use? You have quite a few typo's on your site and the manner in which you accept payment is giving a lot of people an ill-at-ease feeling about your company who would otherwise love a reliable, safe, consistent, honest alternative to ******* 15, which has now been taken off of the U.S. market by the Food and Drug Administration. Please send as much details and verification as you can and if you are legitimate and can prove it, I will help spread the word and you will likely see a lot of business coming through. People these days need proof. Regards, AJ from Los Angeles, California"

Cheers!

More on DualGen-15 and ************ on the thread "************ -- Dualgen-15" here: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4718

Where to go next for truly legitimate Minoxidil 15% with Azelaic Acid 5%??? Anyone?..............

Cheers!

5% Works just as well from my exp. 15% is a waste.

@KeepTheHair, thanks mate! I'm still on the lookout. It has me convinced differently after using it since 07 and after two years prior on the 5%. But, the caveat is that when I upped to 15%, it had Azelaic Acid 5% and I started using Spironolactone products at the same time... That's when I started seeing more substantial regrowth.

Cheers!

Default *******15 replacment

Aaron, Thank you for taking an aggressive lead here ... I've been using ******* for seven years with great success, I can't imagine anything being as effective or having the fantastic thickening power of the ethyl alcohol/glycerin base ... Do you think a 'do-it-youself' concoction would work? ... Hope you get this message, I'm a new computer user with limited skill! ... Thanks! ---syd44

******* 15, but not for much longer
    2% Keto. shamp.

@syd44, I don't think it's a good idea to mix stuff for yourself really. I am looking into Dr. Klein's products for the interim until something more permanent pops off. Hopefully, people keep adding to this thread and we find something comparable that is legit!

Cool ******* 15

I too use to use ******* 15, it is a shame it was shut down.

Also i am too curious about perfect solutions. there is not registered address of the company on the web page or face book page. Are they in the USA or are they just pretending to be in the USA?

if the company is physically located in the USA and say's it is FDA approved then that would give me comfort as it would be difficult to say that for long without suffering the consequences.

However, if the company is phusically located in inda and is just pretending to be in the USA it can say what it likes.

I am going to email the company to see where it is located. Also i have ordered one bottle as the delivery package will need to state a sender address.

@Wal1970, let me know if they get back to you!! cheers!