Life After ******* 15?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t-bone
    • Aug 2010

Sorry..I don't know much about Dr.Lee.I always wondered about his products? Did they work?

Comment

• Aaron M
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by swordfishlips
      one "David" , who seemed to be a nice young guy (31), who says that he has a chemistry background. He did know some of the buzz words, knew of Dr lee., but would not tell me where the manufacturing facility was located, but to say it was in the us. He claimed it was so the competitors dont find it(?) Maybe its so they dont get shut down like the great Dr. Lee, I wasnt sure of the truth. The A.d. he uses is a suite # in california. He doesnt have a staff to answer the phones, which I suggested he get to become more professional. I dont think there are any Dr.'s involved in the operation and I got the impression the entire thing is run by 2-3 people. The company has changed names in the last few years. They use the propylene glycol, in their products. I may try the product but am not totaly comfortable, since there is no Dr involved, and the history of the company is short, and I guess anyone can claim they are in a fda compliant facilty, if they dont ever disclose where it is. The "maximinnoxidil"(?) seemed to have even less credibility. Dr Klien and proctor are crazy expensive, and Im looking for someone as honest and credible as Dr. Lee. Any ideas, guys?? thanks,
      swordfishlips
      You should look into Eucapil (Fluridil).

Comment

• Thunderbass
        • Jul 2011

Dr. Lee's site is back. minoxidilsolutions.com

Comment

• hkoros
          • Nov 2011

so anyone have any other experiences with ************ products and their validity?
          Thread starter has all his posts about ************, i'm wondering if anyone else also has experience with them and if they're legit.

thanks

Comment

• Jeff in CA
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Thunderbass
            Dr. Lee's site is back. minoxidilsolutions.com
            Just visited it and the site only says "The Products are not available" in a larger-than-usual font.

Jeff

Comment

• jayth
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jeff in CA
              Just visited it and the site only says "The Products are not available" in a larger-than-usual font.

Jeff
              Perfectimagesolutions.com site said the same thing. No longer selling products. Whats up with 15%? Is it illegal or something. If not someone has to sell it without an Rx. Kinda strange how they both went down within days of each other

Comment

• Jan 2012

omfg is there not a chemist in the world who could mix those same ingredients and then sell it??

Comment

• jayth
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by 2020
                  omfg is there not a chemist in the world who could mix those same ingredients and then sell it??
                  Yeah you would think so. I don't get it.

Comment

• J_Mech_Eng
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by jayth
                    Perfectimagesolutions.com site said the same thing. No longer selling products. Whats up with 15%? Is it illegal or something. If not someone has to sell it without an Rx. Kinda strange how they both went down within days of each other

Comment

• nobel victim
                      • Mar 2011

Genhair?

Hi All, Bump?

I cant say I know of anywhere doing 5% Azelaic Acid Minox, but you can get a 15% Mino from genhair, I do, although I think I'm thinning since I moved of *******

NV

Comment

Working...