Life After ******* 15? - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

if it sounds shady it is shady!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron M View Post
    @syd44, I don't think it's a good idea to mix stuff for yourself really. I am looking into Dr. Klein's products for the interim until something more permanent pops off. Hopefully, people keep adding to this thread and we find something comparable that is legit!
    I am also looking for a legit one. Please let me know if someone found one.

Any progress in finding Dr. Lee replacements??

Quote Originally Posted by dogger37 View Post
    Any progress in finding Dr. Lee replacements??
    Eucapil (Fluridil) -- 2ml evenings
    Minoxidil 5% Solution -- 2ml mornings (I apply 1ml, work it in, then another right after)
    Nizoral 2% Shampoo

Post called and spoke to "perfect Image solutions,"

one "David" , who seemed to be a nice young guy (31), who says that he has a chemistry background. He did know some of the buzz words, knew of Dr lee., but would not tell me where the manufacturing facility was located, but to say it was in the us. He claimed it was so the competitors dont find it(?) Maybe its so they dont get shut down like the great Dr. Lee, I wasnt sure of the truth. The A.d. he uses is a suite # in california. He doesnt have a staff to answer the phones, which I suggested he get to become more professional. I dont think there are any Dr.'s involved in the operation and I got the impression the entire thing is run by 2-3 people. The company has changed names in the last few years. They use the propylene glycol, in their products. I may try the product but am not totaly comfortable, since there is no Dr involved, and the history of the company is short, and I guess anyone can claim they are in a fda compliant facilty, if they dont ever disclose where it is. The "maximinnoxidil"(?) seemed to have even less credibility. Dr Klien and proctor are crazy expensive, and Im looking for someone as honest and credible as Dr. Lee. Any ideas, guys?? thanks,
    swordfishlips

Sorry..I don't know much about Dr.Lee.I always wondered about his products? Did they work?

Quote Originally Posted by swordfishlips View Post
    one "David" , who seemed to be a nice young guy (31), who says that he has a chemistry background. He did know some of the buzz words, knew of Dr lee., but would not tell me where the manufacturing facility was located, but to say it was in the us. He claimed it was so the competitors dont find it(?) Maybe its so they dont get shut down like the great Dr. Lee, I wasnt sure of the truth. The A.d. he uses is a suite # in california. He doesnt have a staff to answer the phones, which I suggested he get to become more professional. I dont think there are any Dr.'s involved in the operation and I got the impression the entire thing is run by 2-3 people. The company has changed names in the last few years. They use the propylene glycol, in their products. I may try the product but am not totaly comfortable, since there is no Dr involved, and the history of the company is short, and I guess anyone can claim they are in a fda compliant facilty, if they dont ever disclose where it is. The "maximinnoxidil"(?) seemed to have even less credibility. Dr Klien and proctor are crazy expensive, and Im looking for someone as honest and credible as Dr. Lee. Any ideas, guys?? thanks,
    swordfishlips
    You should look into Eucapil (Fluridil).

Dr. Lee's site is back. minoxidilsolutions.com

so anyone have any other experiences with ************ products and their validity?
    Thread starter has all his posts about ************, i'm wondering if anyone else also has experience with them and if they're legit.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbass View Post
    Dr. Lee's site is back. minoxidilsolutions.com
    Just visited it and the site only says "The Products are not available" in a larger-than-usual font.

Jeff