Need advice for hair transplant repair - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Need advice for hair transplant repair

About 15 years ago I had 700 grafts done by strip surgery. Now I just want to have the plugs, pitting and scar removed so I can just shave my head until they figure this stuff out. Who do you guys recommend and what types of procedures? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You could get laser hair removal? My scar I had transdermal hair replication and u can barely see.Place in MN. or the best is a guy in florida who created it.

You could have them FUE'd out, where are you based?
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Im from Dayton, Ohio. I contacted Dr. Coles office today and they told me that 50 to 100 plugs removed would be a all day booking at $12,000 and additional $7 for every graft I wanted placed back in. Has anyone had any luck with microdermbrasion, dermabrasion, laser or any other method for removing pitting.

Dr Cole did my repair and eventhough it sounds expensive there is no feeling like being able to have a normal set of hair that he will surely give you.

Quote Originally Posted by tk72 View Post
    Im from Dayton, Ohio. I contacted Dr. Coles office today and they told me that 50 to 100 plugs removed would be a all day booking at $12,000 and additional $7 for every graft I wanted placed back in. Has anyone had any luck with microdermbrasion, dermabrasion, laser or any other method for removing pitting.
    Consider taking some quality digital pics of your scalp and e-mail them to the best docs skilled at both strip and FUE and get some more opinions.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

that doesn't sound right??
    I would consult some others..

What exactly doesn't sound right t-bone? My repair is better than any other work I would have done except for the fact my donnor is depleted now because of my first mistakes, but Cole did an awesome job and that is a fact

TK72,
    I'm in the same boat as you. Had 2 strip ht's late 90's and have regretted them ever since. I have just started researching the past few months on getting the implants removed from the crown then filling in the strip scar with FUE from beard hair. Plug removal seems very evasive, have you looked into electrolysis/lazer for removing the hair? I'm booked in to see my family doctor next week and hoping to get referred to the dermatologist to get her advice. Last week I almost rushed in and had lazer done to my crown. I've lived with this mess for the past 13 years, so now that I've made a decision to do something about it I can't be rushing in and making the 2nd biggest mistake of my life without being fully informed.