Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PaulC
    • Nov 2010

High Testosterone Levels

I have recently been diagnosed with high testosterone levels by an urologist and now have an appointment to see somebody in the Endocrinology department. Apparently these are the doctors who know about testosterone. There is a lot written about low testosterone levels but very little about high testosterone levels in males.

Does anybody have experience of beneficial hair re-growth after undergoing treatment to reduce high testosterone levels? It seems as though the treatment is just to wear a patch or have some injections. Will it make my hair grow back? I have a small thinning area on the crown.

Is there any advice that you have that might give my hair a helping hand during this unexpected hair re-growth possibility.
  • sleeme
    • Jul 2015

Were you taking Propecia at the time of high testosterone. My level is 1141 after taking propecia for a year and i am concerned.

Comment

• Cookieboy
      • Dec 2016

Do what most guys do with high testosterone levels. Hit the gym! Bigger muscles should be able to make up for shedding on your crown.

Comment

Working...