+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ive been on it for a month now, and I havent noticed anything! No side effects or anything, I feel exactly the same. Im almost wondering if my prescription was real or not! lol.

It may be russian roulette, but imagine a gun with 1,000 chambers and 1 bullet. It's still a risk, but would you take it with those odds? I did! And i'm not looking back.

Think about everything you do every day. Everything has a risk associated with it. Every time you get in your car, you're taking a huge risk! Do you refuse to drive because of it? I sure don't! You need to draw the line somwhere and just live your life. In my opinion, the benefits outweigh the risk!

Besides, for me, if I don't do something about it im going to lose my hair.. Probably by the time im 25, i'll be a NW5, because i'm only 19 now. By taking propecia, ill likely be able to keep everything I have on my head until i'm 25, and hopefully into my 30's. Im glad I made the decision personally. Maybe i'll regret it, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by the_charger View Post
    ive been on it for a month now, and I havent noticed anything! No side effects or anything, I feel exactly the same. Im almost wondering if my prescription was real or not! lol.

It may be russian roulette, but imagine a gun with 1,000 chambers and 1 bullet. It's still a risk, but would you take it with those odds? I did! And i'm not looking back.

Think about everything you do every day. Everything has a risk associated with it. Every time you get in your car, you're taking a huge risk! Do you refuse to drive because of it? I sure don't! You need to draw the line somwhere and just live your life. In my opinion, the benefits outweigh the risk!

Besides, for me, if I don't do something about it im going to lose my hair.. Probably by the time im 25, i'll be a NW5, because i'm only 19 now. By taking propecia, ill likely be able to keep everything I have on my head until i'm 25, and hopefully into my 30's. Im glad I made the decision personally. Maybe i'll regret it, but I doubt it.

Good luck man.

All i ask is that you be honest with yourself, keep an eye on morning erections, libido etc. A month is nothing but, in saying that, atleast you've had a good start which gives me less reason to worry.

I wish you had got your bloods done before you started though. You're only 19 you could still be developing.

No ball ache?

Keep up posted buddy.

The thing is its when you get into the 3 - 5mg range that the risk of sides really start to increase, think its 27% chance of Gyno I was reading on a medical board website a few weeks back.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    The thing is its when you get into the 3 - 5mg range that the risk of sides really start to increase, think its 27% chance of Gyno I was reading on a medical board website a few weeks back.
    but you're only supposed to take 1mg?..

Dr Crisler on superhuman radio right now about on this topic:

http://superhumanradio.com//modules/...0Human%20Radio

Quote Originally Posted by Zukias View Post
    but you're only supposed to take 1mg?..
    Thing is after a certain period some people need to up the dose or even go on Dutasteride because they're no longer responding.

if you're cautious then don't take it! i mean it's you're money and nobody is pushing you to buy it.