+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Have you tried some of these natural ways : coconut oil, onion and I heard guava leaves is effective as well, just boil them and wash your hair with it.
    My sister tried boiling grapefruit peel before and she said it worked

There are plenty of home remedies for hair loss prevention. You can try Amla, Aloe Vera Juice along with a mix blend of dry fruit and nuts to get rid of hair loss. Even this can be easily done at home.

Amy, i am pleased to tell you that there are a number of natural remedies you can try. But for me, the best would be to use coconut oil for hair loss, as it has been proven to promote growth and nourishes the scalp and hair. This is the reason why coconut oil is one of the ingredients of most shampoos available in the market. You can search for hair growing shampoo there will be many in the internet, but you have to be wise and selective. Ask for recommendations.

Yes, Amy. There are many possible solutions to hair loss before undergoing for a transplant. For women, you may have treatment options like Rogaine and Spironolactone (pill medication). But, I advise that you consult first with your doctor before considering any.

Quote Originally Posted by aubreymarilyn View Post
    Have you tried some of these natural ways : coconut oil, onion and I heard guava leaves is effective as well, just boil them and wash your hair with it.
    My sister tried boiling grapefruit peel before and she said it worked
    Hi, I agreed! Natural products are the best way to promote hair growth. I have an experience of coconut oil when I had suffered from hair loss problem. Got amazing results!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I am 47 and I have always had thin hair since I was 19 but haven't gone bald. Recently, I started losing more hair and I am afraid I may go bald so started worrying about it. Besides surgery, is there any other way to prevent more hair loss and promote hair growth?
    Please let me know. I hope to get a response.
    Hi, hair loss is the common problem for women but you do not need to worry about this. Besides surgery, natural hair growth products and home remedies are the effective solutions to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.

May i suggest the best shampoo for hair loss that i have found: PURA d’Or Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo.

It contains a staggering 15 DHT-blockers that stops hair loss. Try this product, i have and it seems promising.