+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

There are plenty of home remedies for hair loss prevention. You can try Amla, Aloe Vera Juice along with a mix blend of dry fruit and nuts to get rid of hair loss. Even this can be easily done at home.

Yes, Amy. There are many possible solutions to hair loss before undergoing for a transplant. For women, you may have treatment options like Rogaine and Spironolactone (pill medication). But, I advise that you consult first with your doctor before considering any.

Quote Originally Posted by aubreymarilyn View Post
    Have you tried some of these natural ways : coconut oil, onion and I heard guava leaves is effective as well, just boil them and wash your hair with it.
    My sister tried boiling grapefruit peel before and she said it worked
    Hi, I agreed! Natural products are the best way to promote hair growth. I have an experience of coconut oil when I had suffered from hair loss problem. Got amazing results!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I am 47 and I have always had thin hair since I was 19 but haven't gone bald. Recently, I started losing more hair and I am afraid I may go bald so started worrying about it. Besides surgery, is there any other way to prevent more hair loss and promote hair growth?
    Please let me know. I hope to get a response.
    Hi, hair loss is the common problem for women but you do not need to worry about this. Besides surgery, natural hair growth products and home remedies are the effective solutions to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.

Some of my Aunts on my. Mother's side of the family have started to thin, unfortunately. And me being the most "computer savvy" I was bestowed upon the task of finding a solution better than rubbing an onion on their heads. So far I've only come across natural protein hair treatment. Has anybody come across this product or any others?
    https://www.tricomin.com/collections...ifying-shampoo
    This one seems to have good reviews, but would appreciate any other firsthand feedback. Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I am 47 and I have always had thin hair since I was 19 but haven't gone bald. Recently, I started losing more hair and I am afraid I may go bald so started worrying about it. Besides surgery, is there any other way to prevent more hair loss and promote hair growth?
    Please let me know. I hope to get a response.
    I believe, you need to consult Trichologist, Dermato-Trichologist in this situation. It seems severe from how you've described it. As you're not fully aware about the reason, I would advice you to first find out the main cause behind it. Whether its your diet, any illness or due to lack of any required substance in your body. And if you're planning to visit Trichologist, then you may visit Kaya Skin Clinic for your hair loss treatment. There are many treatments for the solution you seek and I'm quite sure they will provide you the suitable option you've looking for since a long time.

Diet is a big one - eat plenty of protein, iron, omega 3 and vitamins (things like salmon, spinach, sweet potatoes and nuts). It will deliver all the necessary nutrients to your hair follicles and help your hair grow strong and less likely to break.
    You also should make sure you're using the right shampoos/conditioners that protect the hair you have and create a really nice environment for healthy hair growth. Go sulfate-free for sure, and then look for ingredients like salicylic acid, beta-glucan and aloe vera to really care for your scalp. Also you could look into a caffeine shampoo which will improve the thickness of your existing hair.

Network marketing is a web network of individuals who could sell and hire and build a sequence of stores, the precise company products, and services to people. Through making a big chain of people you will gain more money.

Simple tips to follow to avoid hair loss: · Hot showers are known to strip your hair and scalp of the natural, essential oils. Visit https://lovehairstyles.com/asymmetrical-bob-haircuts/