female hair loss

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rahul dhruv
    • Aug 2015

Minoxidil works by prolonging the growth phase of hair. you have to provide more time for hair to grow out to its full density that may be about 4 to 5 months or even more.

Comment

• Canadian hair Institute
      • Apr 2016

Yes, it is better to consult with a doctor who guides you to some good medicines and hair products and accessories instead of spending time to find other ways which may not be fruitful enough.

Comment

• amit101kumar
        • Jan 2016

Hi.... all

You can try our Natural and Herbal Hair Oil. It has no side effects on hair. Herbal Hair Oil Plus -a unique formula compounded according to the ancient principles of Ayurveda. All kinds of hair oil available in the market are good in one way or the other. But the most trusted brand among the masses is our Herbal Hair Oil. Packed with the natural ingredients, Herbal Hair Oil is today the largest hair oil brand in the country with over 25 million consumers.

Visit
        Teleone for more details

Comment

• aubreymarilyn
          • Jul 2017

Have you tried some of these natural ways : coconut oil, onion and I heard guava leaves is effective as well, just boil them and wash your hair with it.
          My sister tried boiling grapefruit peel before and she said it worked

Comment

• aubreymarilyn
            • Jul 2017

Have you tried some of these natural ways : coconut oil, onion and I heard guava leaves is effective as well, just boil them and wash your hair with it.

Comment

• ravinderpalsingh
              • May 2017

There are plenty of home remedies for hair loss prevention. You can try Amla, Aloe Vera Juice along with a mix blend of dry fruit and nuts to get rid of hair loss. Even this can be easily done at home.

Comment

• gableindex
                • Nov 2017

Yes, Amy. There are many possible solutions to hair loss before undergoing for a transplant. For women, you may have treatment options like Rogaine and Spironolactone (pill medication). But, I advise that you consult first with your doctor before considering any.

Comment

• BradleyFowler
                  • Sep 2017

Originally posted by aubreymarilyn
                  Hi, I agreed! Natural products are the best way to promote hair growth. I have an experience of coconut oil when I had suffered from hair loss problem. Got amazing results!

Comment

• BradleyFowler
                    • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Amy
                    I am 47 and I have always had thin hair since I was 19 but haven't gone bald. Recently, I started losing more hair and I am afraid I may go bald so started worrying about it. Besides surgery, is there any other way to prevent more hair loss and promote hair growth?
                    Please let me know. I hope to get a response.
                    Hi, hair loss is the common problem for women but you do not need to worry about this. Besides surgery, natural hair growth products and home remedies are the effective solutions to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.

Comment

• Jameslane
                      • Jan 2018

Some of my Aunts on my. Mother's side of the family have started to thin, unfortunately. And me being the most "computer savvy" I was bestowed upon the task of finding a solution better than rubbing an onion on their heads. So far I've only come across natural protein hair treatment. Has anybody come across this product or any others?

This one seems to have good reviews, but would appreciate any other firsthand feedback. Thankyou

Comment

• KayaAlm
                        • May 2018

Originally posted by Amy
                        I am 47 and I have always had thin hair since I was 19 but haven't gone bald. Recently, I started losing more hair and I am afraid I may go bald so started worrying about it. Besides surgery, is there any other way to prevent more hair loss and promote hair growth?
                        Please let me know. I hope to get a response.
                        I believe, you need to consult Trichologist, Dermato-Trichologist in this situation. It seems severe from how you've described it. As you're not fully aware about the reason, I would advice you to first find out the main cause behind it. Whether its your diet, any illness or due to lack of any required substance in your body. And if you're planning to visit Trichologist, then you may visit Kaya Skin Clinic for your hair loss treatment. There are many treatments for the solution you seek and I'm quite sure they will provide you the suitable option you've looking for since a long time.

Comment

• Albany from Nanogen
                          • Apr 2018

Diet is a big one - eat plenty of protein, iron, omega 3 and vitamins (things like salmon, spinach, sweet potatoes and nuts). It will deliver all the necessary nutrients to your hair follicles and help your hair grow strong and less likely to break.
                          You also should make sure you're using the right shampoos/conditioners that protect the hair you have and create a really nice environment for healthy hair growth. Go sulfate-free for sure, and then look for ingredients like salicylic acid, beta-glucan and aloe vera to really care for your scalp. Also you could look into a caffeine shampoo which will improve the thickness of your existing hair.

Comment

• rubenpickett
                            • Sep 2020

Network marketing is a web network of individuals who could sell and hire and build a sequence of stores, the precise company products, and services to people. Through making a big chain of people you will gain more money.

Comment

Working...