+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Inactive

Thanks for sharing information.
    Quote Originally Posted by saniaa83 View Post
    Depending on your type of hair loss, treatments are available. If a medicine is causing your hair loss, your doctor may be able to prescribe a different medicine. Recognizing and treating an infection may help stop the hair loss. Correcting a hormone imbalance may prevent further hair loss.

Medicines may also help slow or prevent the development of common baldness. One medicine, minoxidil (brand name: Rogaine), is available without a prescription. It is applied to the scalp. Both men and women can use it. Another medicine, finasteride, is available with a prescription. It comes in pills and is only for men. It may take up to 6 months before you can tell if one of these medicines is working.

If adequate treatment is not available for your type of hair loss, you may consider trying different hairstyles or wigs, hairpieces, hair weaves or artificial hair replacement.

There are two ways to stop hair loss problem
    Herbal treatment
    Medical Treatment
    Herbal treatment : Use can use herbal shampoo, oil, conditioner, drink lots of water etc . You can use shikakai as herbal shampoo and coconut oil for hair massage
    Medical Treatment: Hair transplant is based on medical treatment. Which is divided into two part. FUE and FUT.

Yes. Herbal treatment and medical treatments are two available options. Herbal treatments take time to show results while medical treatments gives you instant result. One can opt for herbal treatment and can use hair systems like wigs, or hair volumizing products, hair thickeners till herbal treatment start to show some improvements.

I think you should use some herbal supplement to cure your hair loss naturally. One of the best supplement for hair is royal jelly, which contains protein and vitamins essential of hair growth. I am also using royal jelly and it improved my hair. You can directly apply it to your scalp or can take as a supplement.

it was really useful!

Minoxidil works by prolonging the growth phase of hair. you have to provide more time for hair to grow out to its full density that may be about 4 to 5 months or even more.

Yes, it is better to consult with a doctor who guides you to some good medicines and hair products and accessories instead of spending time to find other ways which may not be fruitful enough.

Hi.... all

You can try our Natural and Herbal Hair Oil. It has no side effects on hair. Herbal Hair Oil Plus -a unique formula compounded according to the ancient principles of Ayurveda. All kinds of hair oil available in the market are good in one way or the other. But the most trusted brand among the masses is our Herbal Hair Oil. Packed with the natural ingredients, Herbal Hair Oil is today the largest hair oil brand in the country with over 25 million consumers.

Visit
    Teleone for more details

Have you tried some of these natural ways : coconut oil, onion and I heard guava leaves is effective as well, just boil them and wash your hair with it.
    My sister tried boiling grapefruit peel before and she said it worked

Have you tried some of these natural ways : coconut oil, onion and I heard guava leaves is effective as well, just boil them and wash your hair with it.
    My sister tried boiling grapefruit peel before and she said it worked