+ Reply to Thread

Default Python Program Question

Hello,

I am new to Python and programming in general. However, I have gained some skills in Python. I have been working with it in order to gain some real world problem solving skills for my job.

I have written a program in Python track the number of visits customers make to our business based upon their account numbers. Right now we are doing this via paper. We have 7 computers. Each with a different user. We do have a network and server. I know this program will run on my computer and I can enter the information and update it from my computer. I want all of our associates to have the program on their computer and be able to update it in real time. So at the end of the day, week, month, etc..... the visits can be calculated. I know that I can install Python on each of the computers, but I know this would be local to their computer. I also know I could have our IT guy install the program on the server as well. But in order for the stats to be updated by all associates in real time for python programming, would I have to build a database and then get that installed on the server ? If so , how would some of you get this done? Besides writing the Python program, step by step what would you do and what other resources would you use to accomplish this?

I am a complete newbie at this. Forgive me for not knowing all of the proper terminology. I know that there are some real world solutions that Python can ultimately offer me and our company.

Thank you for your time and knowledge !

As a newcomer to Python and programming, I've been learning some valuable skills in Python for my job. cbd drug test I recently wrote a program to track customer visits to our business using their account numbers, something that we currently do manually with paper. We have seven computers and a network and server. I know I can install Python on each of the computers and the program will run, but it'll be local to their computer. I can also have our IT guy install the program on the server as well, but for all associates to update the information in real time, I'm not sure what the best option is. Does anyone have any advice on how to make this system work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The site is where you need to go if you're thinking about IT and Python. Loops in Python see here It was a fantastic experience for me to study there personally. Lessons, practise, and assistance are all provided there in a user-friendly manner. A broad variety of viewpoints may be expressed in Python. You may learn the basics and advance by starting with this website. It's also critical to have a welcoming neighbourhood. As a result, I highly suggest this website to you as a solid IT start!