+ Reply to Thread

Default Should I wear the waist trainer on my wedding day?

On my wedding day, I REALLY think I need to wear some kind of shapewear. I'm 5'2", 185 lbs. I'm not petite-ly built though.

Even though I'm short I look my BEST at 150 pounds. So, "short story long", I guess I'm 35 pounds overweight. I HATE wearing Spanx!!!!!!!!!! Or anything like spanks.

It rides up or rolls up. It is the worst. But I know that I may need some form of shapewear for my wedding. I've been thinking about waist trainers/corsets which I looked on prowaist.co.uk.

So does anyone have a waist trainer on here? Do you recommend it or is it a bad idea?

Choosing whether to wear a waist trainer on your wedding day is a personal decision. Many brides consider the cincher prowaist for its reputed ability to enhance curves and create a streamlined silhouette. However, it's crucial to prioritize comfort and confidence over trends. While some brides swear by the cincher's benefits, others may find it restrictive. Ultimately, the choice rests on individual preferences and how you want to feel on your special day. Remember, the most important thing is to feel beautiful and confident in whatever you choose to wear.