+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Divorce

Default Divorce

So this coming Christmas is two years since my wife packed her belongings and sought pastures new. It also allows me to apply for a divorce on the grounds of “Abandonment” which saves either party having to sling mud. I’m not wealthy, but I do own my own apartment, wife never contributed to the mortgage either before or since we have separated, but I am aware that she is still entitled to half. Last thing I want to do is sell my home and lose all I have and potentially end up on the streets divorce solicitor. I have spoken with a family solicitor which has put me off applying because of what I stand to lose, but I also want closure. What divorce settlements have you guys had to settle for or have you put it off because of what you stand to lose?

Nice work! I appreciate your insight. hanafuda earrings

Divorce settlements involve the legal division of assets and responsibilities between spouses ending their marriage. These agreements cover property distribution, alimony, child custody, and financial support. Negotiations aim to ensure fairness and meet both parties' needs. Mediation or court proceedings may be necessary to reach an agreement. Clarity, documentation, and legal assistance are crucial to navigating this complex process and achieving a balanced resolution for all parties involved.

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Divorce can be incredibly tough, especially when it involves financial complexities.

I can imagine how challenging this must be for you. Two years is a long time, and seeking closure is completely understandable. It's wise to consider all aspects, especially when it comes to your home and financial stability. Talking to different solicitors might offer varied perspectives and options that could ease your concerns. I'm currently navigating my own divorce, and finding helpful articles at https://divorcejury.com/divorcing-a-...u-need-to-know has been reassuring. Remember, you're not alone in this, and seeking guidance can make a significant difference. Take care, and stay strong through this process.