+ Reply to Thread

Default Sanrio Easter Squishmallows?

I'm wondering where people are finding them. I order the bunny rabbit Hello Kitty on Walmart. But they don't seem to have My Melody or Cinnamoroll new easter squishmallows 2023. I know there's also another Hello Kitty one but that one isn't as cute so I'm passing on getting her.

I know they're popping up at CVS but our CVS's here don't sell toys/plushies...idk why but they don't. We also only have like 2-3 CVS's lol.

Any other store selling these? Or are they on Walmart and I just can't find them?

Default nice

This year, Sanrio has released the cutest Easter Squishmallows! These adorable plush toys come in all of your favorite Sanrio characters and make the perfect addition best place for loose diamonds to any Easter basket. With their soft and squishy texture, these Squishmallows are sure to bring a smile to the recipient's face. Not only are they a wonderful gift, they are also perfect for cuddling and snuggling. Whether you're giving or receiving, these Sanrio Easter Squishmallows are sure to make this Easter a special one!