+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Listen to TOKYO presentation on the Aderans website. It was the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Forget about it, they said the same bullshit. It's still 5 years away and blah blah blah. I'm starting to lose faith in those lying bastards.
    Atleast the timeline has come down from them saying a decade to 5 years.

Their interview in Tokyo stated it would be on the market by 2014 - 2015 if there were no major setbacks.

Look on the bright side, they are successfully getting through phase II, we should see results from participants in October/November this year so that is the time we will be able to look for progress.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Atleast the timeline has come down from them saying a decade to 5 years.

Their interview in Tokyo stated it would be on the market by 2014 - 2015 if there were no major setbacks.

Look on the bright side, they are successfully getting through phase II, we should see results from participants in October/November this year so that is the time we will be able to look for progress.
    1) In the hairloss industry, anything more than six months is a vague, meaningless statement: five years, ten years, eighty — it all means, "If everything works, it'll be about this long"; none of it indicates everything will work.

2) We have no idea whether they're "successfully" getting through phase II — we won't know that until the results are shared.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    1) In the hairloss industry, anything more than six months is a vague, meaningless statement: five years, ten years, eighty — it all means, "If everything works, it'll be about this long"; none of it indicates everything will work.

2) We have no idea whether they're "successfully" getting through phase II — we won't know that until the results are shared.
    Thats why I ignore all that talk. I just want to see the results. Why can't we just get ****en lucky. Why can't one of these ****ers just unlock this crap and make it easy. The wait is full of headaches. The more I learn the more I feel this won't come anytime soon. I'm tired

Inactive

Cool

But in another ten years, a hairloss cure should transition to only being three years away (for the next several years)!

We have no idea whether they're "successfully" getting through phase II — we won't know that until the results are shared.
    This is the part where UK will claim that "successfully" actually means the same thing as "anticipating."

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    This is the part where UK will claim that "successfully" actually means the same thing as "anticipating."
    The question is not what success means to me, but what it means to you, only then shall you see the light.

I do not assume at all that their phase II will be a success, all I am pointing out is that (and however false a contention you believe this to be it is no less plausible than your view) if everything does go well then the product shall be on the market for 2014 - 2015.

Of course timelines are meaningless, anything can go wrong, but it is equally as meaningless to propose that they are not/will not successfully reach Phase III and market. However I can say to my argument that 200 patients and a 70% response rate from treatment with no reported deliterous effects is a significant find, otherwise we wouldn't be here talking about it, and they wouldn't still be in trials conducting presentations half-way across the globe.

They have provided positive results and improved their process over time, I do believe their current findings qualify for the status of success, especially with the seemingly impossible -mountain of a task male pattern hair loss really is, now this leads nicely to my original question, what does success mean to you?

-

Rather than sitting here screaming, moaning and insulting the researchers conducting this research by calling them 'lying bastards' how about congratulating and praising the entire team, their efforts and the great results they have achieved to date.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    The question is not what success means to me, but what it means to you, only then shall you see the light.

I do not assume at all that their phase II will be a success, all I am pointing out is that (and however false a contention you believe this to be it is no less plausible than your view) if everything does go well then the product shall be on the market for 2014 - 2015.

Of course timelines are meaningless, anything can go wrong, but it is equally as meaningless to propose that they are not/will not successfully reach Phase III and market. However I can say to my argument that 200 patients and a 70% response rate from treatment with no reported deliterous effects is a significant find, otherwise we wouldn't be here talking about it, and they wouldn't still be in trials conducting presentations half-way across the globe.

They have provided positive results and improved their process over time, I do believe their current findings qualify for the status of success, especially with the seemingly impossible -mountain of a task male pattern hair loss really is, now this leads nicely to my original question, what does success mean to you?

-

Rather than sitting here screaming, moaning and insulting the researchers conducting this research by calling them 'lying bastards' how about congratulating and praising the entire team, their efforts and the great results they have achieved to date.
    Could you provide a link to the results currently available from phase I trials (I imagine they are what you've cited)?

Thank you.

Inactive

huuu a given timeline from Ari and they shorten it down to 2014/ 2015 seems someone is panic about Histogen and co :-)

My problem with Ari is, they seem to "Elite" thinking while Histogen is more like a Student Start up company :-) which is both good.

Why i say its a success is simple, if it would be a failure, they would stop burning money immediately and put their effort in anything else or bought thenselves into Histogen or other stuff

Could you provide a link to the results currently available from phase I trials (I imagine they are what you've cited)?

Thank you.
    No, I was not referring to Phase I, regarding the statement of a 70% response rate, I was referring interim data to their strongest protocol (seventh protocol I believe) in which results were presented in Tokyo last year. Also note, I do not know if it is a 'stronger' compound/procedure all I know is that their seventh protocol, for some reason not known to us, worked best.

Their macrophotogenic assessment revealed also:

From baseline:

+62% Total Hair Growth
    +79% Terminal Hair Count
    +50% Vellus Hair Count

So, unless they are lying through their teeth, the take-home message is, it can be done.

Their phase I (a UK based trial) was the weakest protocol and resulted in a 30% response rate, it can be viewed here:

http://www.aderansresearch.com/pdfs/PR_02_2010.pdf

The phase II, currently at 200 participants, (Tokyo presentation of phase II results):

http://www.aderansresearch.com/presentation/

i think it will be out most likely end of next year, if the results are better than expected like thay have been so far i guess it'll come out before 2014.