+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Any feedback on Dr. Pistone?

Hello,

I'm new here. Anyone here ever have any work done by Dr. Pistone? I'm meeting him next month and I might consider getting a HT done by him. I think he's the most well known HT doctor in the Philadelphia/Souh NJ area. I don't see much talk about him on here though. Thanks for your help

Hey steve I have had a few trqnsplants from dr true and bernstein but due to his somewhat lower cost than the obove mentioned doctors I am intrested . I have no complaints about true and or berstein and my hair looks great , I just need a touch up and did not want to spend the big bucks and have if he is one of the dr on the bald truth site he could be good ,I still don't know

Default Dr. Pistone

I had my HT with Dr. Pistone last Aug. and am very satisfied with the results. Let me know if you need any more info.

Hey thanks for the info ,just wanted to know does your scar look good and I heard pistone will use slightly bigger grafts 3 0r 4 follic is that good or bad ?

Default Dr. Pistone

David,

The scar is barely detectable - my barber says its the best job he's seen of a dozen clients who had the strip surgery. I don't think Dr. Pistone uses any particular size grafts as I know he is a stickler for not wasting grafts and will use whatever the donor strip will yield. I had approx. 2100 grafts of all sizes, smaller ones in the front for the hairline and bigger ones as you go further back towards the crown. Good luck.

Frickster01

Thanks Dave. I'm meeting Dr. Piston next month. All I pretty much need is just a litte work on the hairline, nothing on the scalp. So my main concern will be how good his work on hairlines will be. My hair is pretty long to begin with so I hope that can work for a cover up if I decide to get the surgery. Also former Philadelphia Flyer Bernie Parent had his HT do by Dr. Pistone and his looks great

Default deleted post

Is it just me or am I going crazy. I could have sworn I saw a post on here under this thread not recommending Pistone and now it is removed. I too am looking at going to Pistone and I wouldn't be deterred by one bad post but if it was removed and all bad reviews are removed then whats the point in having this forum.

I can't make up my mind on which surgeon to go to. After doing a lot of research on this website it appears to me like wong/hasson in Vancover are probably the best. The only problem is how much will it costs with airfare compared to a local surgeon. Also I read someplace there is a tax like 18% now that is charged in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryforestburger View Post
    Is it just me or am I going crazy. I could have sworn I saw a post on here under this thread not recommending Pistone and now it is removed.
    There have been no posts deleted from this thread.

Hey anyone got some more info or pics on dr pistone ?

Here is what my hair looks like AFTER I went to Dr. Pistone. I actually lost more hair than I had going in. I regret the surgery every single day of my life and now I have awful scars in the back of my head that if I shave my head...stand out and look hideous. You can imagine how furious I am.