+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fauxhawk,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Have you spoken to Dr. Pistone about what might have happened in your circumstance? He strikes me as a Dr. that would make things right if he could and does guarantee his work. Anyway, I hope things work out for the best for you!

Sincerely,

Frickster01

Yeah, I did call a year and a half later to complain about the painful scars and the fact my hair looked worse but what were they going to do? They can't fix it and if they did, it wouldn't be for free and I signed a waiver so I assumed I was SOL.

I saw where he gave a young guy a really low hairline that looked unnatural and he was forced to shave his head and make excuses why he had a huge scar. I can't believe he has gotten that much better in the past 3 years. Funny thing was, numerous posters advised him not to go there and he did anyway.

Those wanting to save money should first consider how much it's worth going through life disfigured.

Default Dr. Pistone

Hey fauxhawk,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I went to Dr. Pistone for a consultation. They were very nice but I decided to go with Dr. Feller in NY City. Reason was Pistone had girls (models) on his website. Seemed kinda low class to me. Also he would only do a max of 2k graphs i believe. If you wanted more u would have to have a 2nd surgery. Anyway I'm happy with my results with Feller. Its only been a couple months. He did 1500 graphs, I wanted more and he talked me out of it. He was afraid of shock loss and after doing more research he was correct. He was extremely honest and was very appreciative to have my business. You should do some research if you are going to try and have another surgery. If I hadn't gone to Feller I would have gone to Vancover (Long&Wassan?) as those guys are the best from what I have seen/heard.

If you don't have the money I did see a group in California that were looking for volunteers to have a machine do the implants. I think they were in stage 2 last june. Maybe they will do another stage and be looking for volunteers.

Good Luck

Default Dr. Pistone

fauxhawk,

You have before pics?
    How many graphs u have done?

If you can't afford another surgery perhaps you could do what I'm planning on doing if my HT doesn't work out for me. I would do the FUE (I think that's what it's called) along my scar and then shave my head. Most white guys doesn't look right with a shaved head but a lot more lately are doing it anyway. Some women actually like it.

I had a ht done by Dr Pistone and my results are horrible to say the least. I have no density and my hairline was brought very low I am 22 and I completely regret going to Dr Pistone. I am 9 months since the surgery and I am already looking for a good surgeon to fix it. I am considering Dr Hasson and Dr Diep any feedback would be great thank you.