+ Reply to Thread

Default CBD OIL question 10 mg / 10 ml ??

I bought Shop CBD oil MEDCBD 5% 10ml, unfortunately, it doesn't state on the packaging how much mg it actually is. so I emailed them and they answered that

" 10 ml corresponds to 10 mg, corresponds to 15 -20 drops per ml (/mg)."

am I missing something or is this the actual case?

I think that you should listen to the manufacturer

It is a bit tricky to understand sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by elanelown View Post
    It is a bit tricky to understand sometimes.
    From what I gather, the company you bought the oil from stated that each ml corresponds to 10mg and that each drop is equivalent to 1mg. I think it's important to double-check with the company or do your own research to ensure you're getting the highest quality CBD products. It's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your health and wellness. There are many providers nowadays which can allow you to diversify the consumption of CBD products and make sure you use the best available to you.
    Hope this helps!

With MMJCardOnline, your medical marijuana card quest has been simplified and personalized! We've done https://mmjcardonline.com/ the hard work for you by testing countless vendors to identify our favorites. No more guesswork involved - just take a look at our evaluations and decide which one will give you that perfect experience. Start today on your journey towards discovering what's best for YOU!

It sounds like you're trying to determine your CBD oil dosage. That can definitely be confusing, especially when the packaging doesn't provide all the details you need.

Quote Originally Posted by viviantmccormick View Post
    It sounds like you're trying to determine your CBD oil dosage. That can definitely be confusing, especially when the packaging doesn't provide all the details you need.
    Based on the response you received from the company, it seems that 10 ml corresponds to 10 mg of CBD, and there are 15-20 drops per ml/mg. However, I would recommend double-checking with the company just to be sure.By the way, if you're looking for a reliable place to buy CBD in Miami, I recently came across https://cbdauthentica.com/where-to-b...-miami-florida, which seems to have a good selection of products. Hope that helps!

Based on the information provided in the email response from the manufacturer, it appears that the CBD oil you purchased is 5% concentration, which means that there is 5mg of CBD per 1ml of oil. So, a 10ml bottle would contain a total of 50mg of CBD.

The manufacturer's email also suggests that each milliliter of oil contains between 15-20 drops, so you can use this information to estimate the number of milligrams of CBD per drop.

To calculate the amount of CBD per drop, you can divide the total milligrams of CBD (50mg) by the total number of drops in the bottle (10ml x 15-20 drops/ml = 150-200 drops), which gives you a range of approximately 0.25mg - 0.33mg of CBD per drop.

It's important to note that these are estimates based on the information provided, and the actual concentration may vary slightly. If you have any further questions or concerns, you may want to contact the manufacturer for additional clarification.