+ Reply to Thread

Default Mixing RU58841 powder into 0.1% topical dutasteride .

Suggestions on RU % and frequency of application. Does anyone have experience combining these treatments?

I am thinking 8% for RU and applying it once or twice weekly.

Holy shit.. update. My hair hasn't felt this thick in years. It's only been just over two months since I made this post. I've gone from a NW4 to NW2.5. Comparing pictures I take every 2-3 weeks.. each progression makes me want to cry. Mind you, I was on oral fin from May 2021 till the day I originally posted this. 19 months of oral and I went from an NW4.5->NW5(peak shed)->NW4.

My hair density is so thick rn I literally struggle to run my hands through my hair. I completely forgot my hair used to grow this fast or that my hair used to be super curly/kinky (i'm black):'). In fact, the problem I'm having rn, is that my hair is getting so thick I'm having to use more topical to get the same amount of coverage on my scalp. No longer need to wear a hat every time I leave the house and only 2 months and change in.

I'm still not where I want to be yet. I'm almost completely happy with mid-crown/vertex. My right temple was the first to go and recessed way more than my left. Also my whole hairline shifted up as my MBP progressed making my forehead massive. Ideally I'd like my hairline to creep down a cm or 2. However I'll be completely satisfied if my right temple hairline fills in enough to match my left just a little more.

Definitely seeing progress in this. Tiny hairs along what I call desert territory and my whole receded hairline looks so much darker. If this rate continues (even if it slows down asf) I'm headed for a comfortable NW2 maybe NW1.5. Again with only two months and treatment studies showing peak results at the year to 3year mark, I'm smiling but impatient. I found my magic potion <3.

The routine I settled on:
    RU 9% ED( ~1.5 ml) and a serum of topical dut .1% + RU 5% once a week.

I know 9% is alot but I'm happy going nuclear for now, then dropping to 7-5% or even less when I have the results I want and just need to maintain. Especially with the results I've experienced put to this point.

I'd like to say that I haven't read anything so interesting in a long time age of war game

All of the information you put in your post is good and can be very helpful.

I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates

RU58841 is a research chemical that has gained popularity as a treatment for hair loss. It is available in powder form and must be mixed with a carrier solution, such as propylene glycol or ethanol, before use. Let's check https://magicalkatrina.com/ and learn more ways about magic. Mixing RU58841 powder requires careful measurement and attention to detail, as incorrect dosages can have negative effects. It is important to follow proper safety protocols when handling the powder and to store it in a cool, dry place.