+ Reply to Thread

Default What currencies do you believe in?

Honestly, in our time you can’t trust any particular currency - it’s better to keep your money in different ones. Then there is more chance that they will survive. I also like to allocate some of the money to gambling https://luckyjetgames.com/lucky-jet-demo/ and learn how to make money on them. It is not only profitable, but also very fun. Although losses happen, not without it.

Continuous education is vital in trading. Markets evolve, and new opportunities arise. Keep learning about technical and fundamental analysis, and consider joining trading communities or forums to exchange ideas and insights with other traders.

Hello. If this interests you so much, then I will share my experience with the trading platform on which I have been trading for a long time. It is an easy to use and very user-friendly platform, making it great for beginners. They offer a wide range of trading instruments, including Forex, stocks and cryptocurrencies, allowing for diversification. What I found particularly useful about fbs is their mobile app that allows you to trade on the go. They also provide educational resources and a demo account to practice without risking real money. Plus their customer support is quite responsive. Overall, this is a good choice, especially for those who are just starting out in trading. Try it out and explore its features to see if it suits your needs.