+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Lindsey's Avatar

Default Interview with 10month frontal 2800 graft patient by Dr. Lindsey

In this video I talk with our patient at just under 10 months out from his case and discuss a few of the "buyer's remorse" things that happen to a lot of guys postop. But once the hair starts growing in, usually that remorse goes away quickly...assuming a good plan was executed.

The video is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Xum44HH5U

Dr. Lindsey
    McLean VA
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

thk for share that info pou

If you need a wheelbarrow for hauling large items, such as furniture or appliances, you’ll want to consider our heavy-duty wheelbarrows. These wheelbarrows are designed with extra-strong frames and wide tires to handle large loads. We have several different styles of heavy-duty wheelbarrows, including the large utility wheelbarrow, the heavy-duty tandem wheelbarrow, and the extra-large utility wheelbarrow. https://wheelbarrowdepot.com/best-wheelbarrow-for-moving-rocks/

Default Interview with 10month frontal 2800 graft patient by Dr. Lindsey

Patient: Sure. I started noticing my hair thinning in my early twenties and it got progressively worse over the years. I tried different medications and treatments, but nothing seemed to work. I became very self-conscious about my hair loss and it started affecting my confidence and social life. After doing some research and consulting with a few doctors, I decided that a hair transplant was the best option for me.

Thanks for sharing.

A noteworthy feature of many heavy-duty scooters is their extended battery life. Unlike their lighter counterparts, these scooters are usually suncoastmobility equipped with more powerful batteries that allow for longer travel distances on a single charge.

Our team of skilled traders provides precise, transparent and best crypto trading signals on Telegram, ensuring subscribers make well-informed decisions in the dynamic world of cryptocurrencies, ensuring transparency and accuracy.

Discover daily, weekly, and monthly support and resistance levels effortlessly with our reliable Pivot Points Calculator. Enhance your trading strategy and make informed decisions in the dynamic financial markets. Start optimizing your entries and exits today for more profitable trading.

In order to ensure that subscribers make educated decisions in the changing world of cryptocurrencies, our team of expert traders provide precise, transparent, and best crypto trading signals on Telegram. This ensures accuracy and transparency.
    Last edited by Jonimoxai; 09-13-2023 at 10:39 AM. Reason: mistake

Learn how to effectively leverage Forex Scalping Signals and master the art of Forex scalping for incredible trading success.