+ Reply to Thread

Default Trichoderm Hair Loss Serum

Hi All,

Just joined the forum so a little about myself - 43yo male and started to lose quite a lot of hair around my temple area about 2 years ago and have tried several natural remedies before turning to Finasteride. I've been keeping a regular record of my hair loss in the shower since I first started noticing my hair getting thinner and have kept it up ever since.

I'm currently about a norwood 1 or 2 (I guess) and have been taking Finasteride 1mg for 18 months now but have not noticed any improvement in my hair loss or appearance and admittedly I'd like to stop taking it (due to side effects) but I'm worried that I might suddenly lose a significant amount of hair.

I have not used Minoxidil as it seems quite inconvenient for me to apply and I am not particularly keen on taking any more non-natural pills if I can help it plus it does seem quite expensive.

I recently found a product called Trichoderm serum (made in japan) which apparently is made with natural ingredients that helps with hair loss and have heard of good feedback from friends in Asia. I got some shipped over to me recently and have tried it for just over a month now. I apply a few drops of it after I wash my hair (every other day) on the affected areas and noticed almost immediately a step change in the number of hairs I find in the shower, from an average of about 45-55 hairs down to about 10-15. I have also been using Alpecin shampoo which I also found to help slightly as soon as I started using it about 2 years ago. I've not seen any difference visually so far but it's only been about 6 weeks.

I've not been able to find much information on this product as it seems to be only sold in Asia and wanted to see if anyone else has tried this product. I'm not affiliated with this company whatsoever and bought it with my own money in case anyone was wondering.