+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

hi guys just like to say thankyou everyone for all the kind words of support.

i realise people may possibly think im only saying good things about smg as ive had a repair there, but i think its important to emphasize the fact that hand on heart the treatment i recieved from smg was absolutely second to none.

They looked after me every single step of this project and were always there to answer any questions i had. Their entire staff bent over backwards to accommodate me and they really were a great bunch of people every single one of them.
    They were very profesional and extremely caring and it was visible straight away that Dr Ron Shapiro really knew what he was talking about as soon as i spoke with him, i geniunely believe he really is at the very top of the ht game and i would not hesitate one bit to recommend him or Dr Paul to anyone.

Overall im walking on air at the moment thanks to everyone whos contributed to this repair project. The fact that guys like Spencer Kobren who ive never met before in my life have contributed to me getting my life back means so much to me, i simply cant describe how thankful i am and i really am glad to have found these forums and come across people like SMG,Spencer,Bigmac,pb, timuk, tubs ,nervous nelly and all the other great folk that have contributed to this.

I would especially like to say thankyou to Bigmac who has helped me from start to finish with advice and support and has been a rock over the last few months!!!

A special thanks also to Janna who as been a breath of fresh air, she really is the most warm hearted helpful person you could ever wish to meet, you should feel proud of your achievements janna over the past decade in what you have done for people with hairloss problems your changing lifes on a daily basis and i really am proud to call you my friend!!

I would also like to say a special thanks to Spencer who has helped thousands of people over the years through his radio shows, books and now his forum, you really are a nice guy and a helping the hairloss victims has become almost like a religion to you, it really warms my heart to know people like yourself are on the planet.

But most of all id like to say thankyou to Dr Ron Shapiro, you my friend have changed my entire outlook on life itself. Without the risk of sounding like im feeling sorry for myself lol, ive suffered a lot over the last ten years. I,ve had lengthy battles with depression and agraphobia due to my previous butcherings and the fact that i lost a fiancee. Thankfully over the last year or so i feel like im finally getting my life back on track and what you have done for me really is the icing on the cake as far as my life returning to normal. You have restored my faith in humanity and i am truly grateful to you for your help, This might sound harsh but It was so good to meet a geniune dr who,s primary motive was to help his patient rather than reap the financial rewards you really are a saint amongst ht doctors and a lot of ht physicians especially the uk ones should take a leaf out of your book. It was a fantastic experience from start to finish best wishes all regards bullitnut

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by bullitnut View Post
    hi guys just like to say thankyou everyone for all the kind words of support.

i realise people may possibly think im only saying good things about smg as ive had a repair there, but i think its important to emphasize the fact that hand on heart the treatment i recieved from smg was absolutely second to none.

They looked after me every single step of this project and were always there to answer any questions i had. Their entire staff bent over backwards to accommodate me and they really were a great bunch of people every single one of them.
    They were very profesional and extremely caring and it was visible straight away that Dr Ron Shapiro really knew what he was talking about as soon as i spoke with him, i geniunely believe he really is at the very top of the ht game and i would not hesitate one bit to recommend him or Dr Paul to anyone.

Overall im walking on air at the moment thanks to everyone whos contributed to this repair project. The fact that guys like Spencer Kobren who ive never met before in my life have contributed to me getting my life back means so much to me, i simply cant describe how thankful i am and i really am glad to have found these forums and come across people like SMG,Spencer,Bigmac,pb, timuk, tubs ,nervous nelly and all the other great folk that have contributed to this.

I would especially like to say thankyou to Bigmac who has helped me from start to finish with advice and support and has been a rock over the last few months!!!

A special thanks also to Janna who as been a breath of fresh air, she really is the most warm hearted helpful person you could ever wish to meet, you should feel proud of your achievements janna over the past decade in what you have done for people with hairloss problems your changing lifes on a daily basis and i really am proud to call you my friend!!

I would also like to say a special thanks to Spencer who has helped thousands of people over the years through his radio shows, books and now his forum, you really are a nice guy and a helping the hairloss victims has become almost like a religion to you, it really warms my heart to know people like yourself are on the planet.

But most of all id like to say thankyou to Dr Ron Shapiro, you my friend have changed my entire outlook on life itself. Without the risk of sounding like im feeling sorry for myself lol, ive suffered a lot over the last ten years. I,ve had lengthy battles with depression and agraphobia due to my previous butcherings and the fact that i lost a fiancee. Thankfully over the last year or so i feel like im finally getting my life back on track and what you have done for me really is the icing on the cake as far as my life returning to normal. You have restored my faith in humanity and i am truly grateful to you for your help, This might sound harsh but It was so good to meet a geniune dr who,s primary motive was to help his patient rather than reap the financial rewards you really are a saint amongst ht doctors and a lot of ht physicians especially the uk ones should take a leaf out of your book. It was a fantastic experience from start to finish best wishes all regards bullitnut
    Hey Bullitnut,

It is always my pleasure to help out whenever I can. The hair loss industry can be a treacherous place. You were just one of the countless walking wounded who were mislead, disfigured and left to suffer alone.

This site was created out of necessity. The online hair loss world was once a much safer place, but in my opinion, it has evolved into a cesspool of deception. Public political agendas, blatant extortion of physicians, website administrators posing as forum users to intentially mislead their readers... the whole thing is a mess. For years I stayed away from the forum game due to the greed and ugliness that surrounds it. After much consideration I decided to reenter this arena, and I'm so glad that I did.

I am committed to making Baldtruthtalk a safe place for the entire hair loss community.

Thanks for the kind words Bullitnut . Grow well!
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Doctor Representative the B spot's Avatar

Congrats Bullittnut----Thanks for sharing your story on this great forum.

A BIG shout out to Spencer and many others for helping out.

I know this might seem like an "odd" comment, but it is a pleasure to see those who have benefited from the hair transplant industry giving back, as opposed to continuing to only to take.

Happy Healing Bullitt!!!
    Jason
    Patient Advocate/FUE Coordinator for Shapiro Medical Group. My advice and opinions are my own and is not medical advice. I am a Cubs fan.

thanks spencer and b spot for your support.
    heres a quick update for you guys here are my two week post op pics the sutures are out, i felt no pain or discomfort when they removed them and the nurse commented that it was the nicest scar closure she had seen, and everythings healing nice so im over the moon at the moment!!!!
    will keep you guys updated so you can follow my journey

regards bullit!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC_0063.jpg

Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	474   Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC_0068.jpg

Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	475   Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC_0069.jpg

Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	476   Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC_0070.jpg

Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	477  

Quote Originally Posted by bullitnut View Post
    thanks spencer and b spot for your support.
    heres a quick update for you guys here are my two week post op pics the sutures are out, i felt no pain or discomfort when they removed them and the nurse commented that it was the nicest scar closure she had seen, and everythings healing nice so im over the moon at the moment!!!!
    will keep you guys updated so you can follow my journey

regards bullit!!
    Looking good my man! I'm really happy for you.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

You’re story is inspirational Bullitnut. It looks like SMG did a perfect repair. Can’t wait to see things take shape for you. Please keep us updated.

thanks spencer!!!

jfkel of course ill keep you updated my friend and i agree smg have done a perfect job. Its my aim to keep everyone posted every step of the way dude so no worries there, take care my friend

regards bullit

Looking good mate,few more months to go and you`ll be a different person.

cheers bigmac,
    ive just reached the one month mark all my grafts have shed, ive just started using rogaine foam and was checking the other day for inflamation as it was itching(its subsided now though) and noticed if i looked very closely i could see some hairs beginning to sprout, so im very excited at the moment just a shame the camera cant pic them up......any way here are my one month pic guys as promised you folk will be with me every step off the way
    best wishes everyone from a very happy and excited bullitnut.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC_0169.jpg

Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	528   Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC_0165.jpg

Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	529   Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC_0170.jpg

Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	530   Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC_0178.jpg

Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	531  

Default Hair on the horizon!

Hi Bullit,
    Your's is a wonderful story my friend - very inspirational. I related to it big time.

Great job hanging in there -- by the time autumn rolls around you'll be leaving the hats at home!

Best regards,
    Burnsy