+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Looking good bn,i`m pleased your quality of life is improving with your new hair.
    Thanks for the update.

Thumbs up

Your repair really does look good. Congratulations!

Hello mate,looking good. Havent really posted on this site but saw you was on here so thought i had too.Massive difference , nice one Bullit..

thanks amed, bm for your ongoing support and nice comments, welcome to the forum zion buddy great to see you on here too!!

Default stage two of my repair

Thanks guys for all your support, ive had nothing but great advice and fantastic positive comments towards my repair, and im lucky as i have made some v good forum friends following my repair.

Stage one of my repair is now finished with all goals met with expectations fulfilled and exceeded imo.

I know have a natural look with a great foundation for stage two.

The goal for stage two is to add a little density and bring the hairline down slig***y, and to get some light coverage at the crown to disguise the old Norton plugs.

So for all the guys who have followed my repair journey with SMG i would like to let you know that a date has been set with SMG for stage two of my repair. Im really excited at the moment and am walking around on cloud nine.

The date for the surgery is the 21st April 2010. Im really looking forward to meeting all the cool people at SMG again and off course visiting the US. warm wishes and kind regards bullit!!

Default thanks Spencer!!

Some of you may know Spencer Kobren made a very generous offer last year to pay for my flights to see Shapiro Medical Group for stage two. I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge heartfelt thankyou on the hairloss forums as he has now sorted the payment and payed for my flights .... Thankyou Spencer you are a man of your word and i hope you know how much of a life changing gesture you have made you are a legend imo in the battle against hairloss

warm wishes bullit
    all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
    my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by bullitnut View Post
    Some of you may know Spencer Kobren made a very generous offer last year to pay for my flights to see Shapiro Medical Group for stage two. I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge heartfelt thankyou on the hairloss forums as he has now sorted the payment and payed for my flights .... Thankyou Spencer you are a man of your word and i hope you know how much of a life changing gesture you have made you are a legend imo in the battle against hairloss

warm wishes bullit
    Kobren’s a class act!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Kobren’s a class act!
    That was a very impressive gesture. Spencer’s a good man!

Great gesture,very caring.

Bn,where are you flying from etc this time round.

i agree BM superb gesture

i will be flying from a local airport this time BM only a few miles from my home which is an added bonus.... with one connection in Amsterdam same as my last journey. I am using the same airline KLM buddy and fly out on the 19th.

BM do you have the link to the visa waiver site or whatever its called that you now have to do online instead of onboard cheers bn
    all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
    my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk