Bullitnuts repair with SMG,my story.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bullitnut
    • Dec 2008

holy shit i feel like a celebrity now thankyou so much for that personal message spencer, it truly means a lot to someone like me........ and believe me when i say im honoured to post my story on here if i help one guy stay clear of the butchers then i know that like yourself i am helping people in the fight against hairloss,

its a joy and an honour to post my story on this forum with so many cool people who go out of their way to offer support on a daily basis.

keep up the good work dude best wishes to you and yours bullit

thankyou red your a legend
    all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
    my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Great stuff Bullinut - fantastic transformation and still a way to go - congrats!
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• bigmac
        • Nov 2008

Looking good dude.
        Donor area looks better now than pre op.
        Take care
        bm.

Comment

• bigmac
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by SpencerKobren
          Very cool Spencer.
          I wonder who will copy this idea.

Comment

• SpencerKobren
            Administrator
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by bigmac
            Very cool Spencer.
            I wonder who will copy this idea.
            Thanks Bigmac! Well, as a great man once said:

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," and I've been flattered quite a bit over the years

With that said, the same man once wrote:

"Men are born with two eyes, but only one tongue, in order that they should see twice as much as they say."
            Spencer Kobren
            Founder, American Hair Loss Association
            Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• bigmac
              • Nov 2008

[QUOTE=SpencerKobren;6405]Thanks Bigmac! Well, as a great man once said:

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," and I've been flattered quite a bit over the years

Lots of it going around.

bm.

Comment

• bullitnut
                • Dec 2008

hey guys its been 11 months since stage one of my repair procedure with SMG, im very happy with the results so far ................ i intend to post better pics with comparison photos at 12months post op...... i am looking into getting a new camera for christmas lol but until then here are a few i took with my crappy 3mp camera.

The hair is buzzed to grade 4 all over i will let it grow out a little from now on cheers bullit

ps happy christmas everyone!!

before yikes!!

looking forward to stage 2 of my repair which is planned for around march/april 2010 watch this space
                all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.

Comment

• Delphi
                  • Mar 2009

You look like your doing well! What a difference! I bet your holidays are going to be greatr this year

Comment

• bigmac
                    • Nov 2008

Looking good bn,the difference is night and day.
                    Be great to see what your donor scar area looks like now.
                    All the best and good luck for your next procedure although i dont think you`ll need luck.

I remember encountering your posts when you first started posting as a very angry messed up guy and i started corresponding with you,how times have changed for the better for you.
                    Now you are seen as a great asset to any forum with your invaluable advice and the great documentation of your HT journey.

Keep up the good work.

bm.

Comment

• bullitnut
                      • Dec 2008

thanks delphi they will be good holidays lol

bigmac i remember i was very bitter when i first started on the forums, if im honest i was totally anti hairtransplants after what happened to me....................... i really didnt believe great results were possible!!

As i hung around and started researching i gradually realised it was just that i had just chosen a very poor doctor and that amazing results were possible!! and that they are infact happening every single day from superb clinics around the globe. Im so glad Dr Shapiro helped me(it has changed my life), im no longer bitter about what happened and i try and make an effort to visit the forums regular to help people make an educated decision regarding ht's so they too dont make a mistake like i did.

warm wishes dude have a super festive season(i know i will) bullit

Comment

• bullitnut
                        • Dec 2008

hey bm just took this quick pic of the donor area its not the best of pics due to the poor quality of my camera but it clearly shows the scars not visible anymore at grade 4

before yikes!!

Comment

• bigmac
                          • Nov 2008

Scar area is looking very good,not long to go for round two for you.

Glad you`ll be having a merry Christmas this year,i`ll drink a few bottles for you.

Comment

• bullitnut
                            • Dec 2008

thanks bm your a true gent

hey guys heres my 12 months update, im overjoyed with the results so far, and imo the foundations have definately been laid for stage two of my repair procedure, cant wait to see all the cool guys at SMG again best wishes bn,

ps sorry about the haircut guys im in the process of groing it out from a buzzcut and styling wise you dont get a lot of options for a gade 5/6 look lol

ps i appreciate the hoodies not a good look lol, im not a hooligan

and ive really got to do something about the double chin as i think i overdid it a little at christmas oops!!

best wishes guys keep up the good work everyone bullit!

Comment

• SpencerKobren
                              Administrator
                              • Oct 2008

You’re looking fantastic bullitnut. I’m so happy for you!
                              Spencer Kobren
                              Founder, American Hair Loss Association
                              Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• bullitnut
                                • Dec 2008

thanks spencer the effect this has made to the quality of my life is unmeasurable.... and the support and encouragement i have recieved in the last 12months from posters has been overwhelming thanks guys

Comment

Working...