Bullitnuts repair with SMG,my story.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bullitnut
    • Dec 2008

donor with flash, thanks for letting me post my updates all the best a very happy bullit
    all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
    my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk

Comment

• bigmac
      • Nov 2008

Hi Bn.
      Three months gone by already,those little stubbles will be shooting up before you know it.
      Your donor area is looking better now than before your surgery.
      Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress.
      Take care bm.

Comment

• bullitnut
        • Dec 2008

Hi guys its been 5 months now since stage one of my repair with SMG ive not been on here for a while as ive been very busy, but just to let you all know things are starting to happen now and im getting excited, at the same time im being very patient as i know its just the beginning of my growth and ive a long way to go . I'd like to take this oportunity to thank all the guys who have supported me over the months and thanks to everyone who have shown an interest in my case its good to know you all care, you all rock!!! best wishes bn

all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.

Comment

• bigmac
          • Nov 2008

Looking great at 5 months Bn.

From where you were to now is simply great and its very early on.

Keep the updates coming.

bm.

Comment

• bullitnut
            • Dec 2008

will do bm thanks, im a happy chap at the moment but i know in terms of growth its still early best wishes dude

Comment

• bigmac
              • Nov 2008

Forgot to say that your donor area is looking so much better too.

It wasn`t looking as good as that when i ran my fingers through your hair in that field.

Comment

• SpencerKobren
                Administrator
                • Oct 2008

Looking good BN! Thanks for keeping us updated.
                Spencer Kobren
                Founder, American Hair Loss Association
                Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• bullitnut
                  • Dec 2008

no worries Spencer its a pleasure to post updates dude!!!if i help one person then i will be happy ive achieved something best wishes bn

Comment

• bullitnut
                    • Dec 2008

hi guys im now at 7months post op and its my pleasure to post my update,
                    im very happy with how things are progressing and the donor scars are impossible to find at this length which is great

best wishes to you all bn

Comment

• SpencerKobren
                      Administrator
                      • Oct 2008

You’re looking great Bullitnut!!You must be thrilled.
                      All the best,
                      Spencer Kobren

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• bullitnut
                        • Dec 2008

thanks buddy im over the moon!!! still cant believe this is actually happening lol

best wishes as always bn

Comment

• bigmac
                          • Nov 2008

Looking good bn at just over the half way stage.

Your donor area looks so much better also.

Thanks for the update.

bm.

Comment

• bullitnut
                            • Dec 2008

hi guys its been nine months today since i had the pleasure of going to smg for stage one of my repair journey... im absolutely over the moon and my expectations for stage one have been well and truly exceeded and i couldnt be happier

best wishes to everyone who supports me on here bullit

Comment

• SpencerKobren
                              Administrator
                              • Oct 2008

You Look GREAT! | Audio Response

Originally posted by bullitnut
                              hi guys its been nine months today since i had the pleasure of going to smg for stage one of my repair journey... im absolutely over the moon and my expectations for stage one have been well and truly exceeded and i couldnt be happier

best wishes to everyone who supports me on here bullit
                              Spencer Kobren

Comment

• Red20
                                • Dec 2008

I'm sorry you have had to go through so much pain bullitnut.

Thank God for hair sites like Bald Truth.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Working...