Bullitnuts repair with SMG,my story.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jkel
    • Oct 2008

You’re story is inspirational Bullitnut. It looks like SMG did a perfect repair. Can’t wait to see things take shape for you. Please keep us updated.

Comment

• bullitnut
      • Dec 2008

thanks spencer!!!

jfkel of course ill keep you updated my friend and i agree smg have done a perfect job. Its my aim to keep everyone posted every step of the way dude so no worries there, take care my friend

regards bullit
      all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
      my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk

Comment

• bigmac
        • Nov 2008

Looking good mate,few more months to go and you`ll be a different person.

Comment

• bullitnut
          • Dec 2008

cheers bigmac,
          ive just reached the one month mark all my grafts have shed, ive just started using rogaine foam and was checking the other day for inflamation as it was itching(its subsided now though) and noticed if i looked very closely i could see some hairs beginning to sprout, so im very excited at the moment just a shame the camera cant pic them up......any way here are my one month pic guys as promised you folk will be with me every step off the way
          best wishes everyone from a very happy and excited bullitnut.
          Attached Files
          all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.

Comment

• mhoffma1
            • Jan 2009

Hair on the horizon!

Hi Bullit,
            Your's is a wonderful story my friend - very inspirational. I related to it big time.

Great job hanging in there -- by the time autumn rolls around you'll be leaving the hats at home!

Best regards,
            Burnsy

Comment

• the B spot
              Doctor Representative
              • Jan 2009

Burnsy--- Bullitt will still be wearing hats for years so he can dodge his bar tabs!!!!!!

Bullitt will be all good in a bit--his is a journey many can benefit from.

Jason
              Patient Advocate/FUE Coordinator for Shapiro Medical Group. My advice and opinions are my own and is not medical advice. I am a Cubs fan.

Comment

• bullitnut
                • Dec 2008

ha ha nice one thats a cool idea b spot, and one that i never thought of i think ill give this a whirl cheers dude
                seriously though thanks you guys, i hope your right about my story being helpful to others b spot thats exactly why im posting it dude, as if i help one guy its been worthwhile posting
                all the best bn

Comment

• bullitnut
                  • Dec 2008

2 month pics

hi guys its now 2 months since my repair with smg and true to my word im keeping you all updated every step of the way. I couldnt be happier with how things have healed here are my pictures with my hair clipped to grade 3
                  best wishes bullit
                  Attached Files

Comment

• SpencerKobren
                    Administrator
                    • Oct 2008

Hey Bullitnut,

Glad to see that you’re doing well. The photos look great! Perhaps we can have you and Dr. Shapiro on the show sometime to discus your case...Oh and we can’t forget BigMac.
                    Spencer Kobren
                    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
                    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• bigmac
                      • Nov 2008

Hey BN

Looking good,soon you`ll be a new man.

You gonna let me run my fingers through your hair again on a park bench when its grown out.

Seriously you are on your way to achieving a life changing result and deserve it after everything you have suffered.

SMG deserve so much Kudos for what they have done for you out of the goodnesss of their hearts.A true caring clinic imo.

Spencer,if you do get BN and Dr Ron on the show i would love to be on again with them as you know i`m a SMG patient and went to the same quack of a doctor that originally wrecked BNs life.

Comment

• bullitnut
                        • Dec 2008

thanks Spencer im over the moon with how everythings going and getting very excited too, it would be good to maybe arrange something for your show with Dr Ron and bigmac no worries.

Bigmac mate sorry pal but its going to have to be a no to running your fingers through my hair again as it took me 6 months to get over the embarrasment last time lol.

I couldnt agree more with your statement about giving kudos to SMG as what they are doing for me is incredible and its changed my entire life!!!! i totally agree they are a very geniunely caring clinic and they all have the patients best interest at heart 110% of the time.

By the way how is your crown coming along?

Comment

• bigmac
                          • Nov 2008

Geeze BN
                          I was looking forwrd to doing a new video on that bench.

Be great if we can organise everyone to be on the radio together.

As for my hair,its looking good.
                          Will be buzzing it down to a number one on the back and sides at the end of April,should be interesting even though i may regret it and have to get the hat back out.

Comment

• bullitnut
                            • Dec 2008

hi guys i realise its waaayyy to early for any significant growth but true to my word im posting my 3 month updates so you guys can follow my progress, im over the moon with how everythings going so far and im looking forward to the next 6 months or so
                            best wishes bullit
                            ps please excuse me if i dont reply to anyone straight away as im currently on vacation

Comment

• bullitnut
                              • Dec 2008

another

Comment

• bullitnut
                                • Dec 2008

donor no flash

Comment

Working...