Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpencerKobren
    Administrator
    • Oct 2008

I’m so happy for you bullitnut! Bigmac, you should be very proud of the fact that it was you who took the initiative to help change a life. Much respect my man!
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• bullitnut
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by SpencerKobren
      I’m so happy for you bullitnut!
      thanks spencer!!, re bigmac i will always be grateful to him for his help he is a geniune good guy like yourself

bm i am flying from Leeds this time as its much closer to home, i flew from Manchester last time but it was cheaper from Leeds this time around
      all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
      my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk

Comment

• bigmac
        • Nov 2008

Thanks Spencer and Bn. I`m pleased to help out as always.

Comment

• bullitnut
          • Dec 2008

due to the recent volcanic ash crisis i was unable to get to SMG for the second stage of my repair.........i would like to say that SMG have been absolutely brilliant throughout this, very understanding and helpful as always and my surgery is being re scheduled.

My airline KLM are also allowing me to rebook which is cool

best wishes bullit
          all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.

Comment

• Red20
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by bullitnut
            due to the recent volcanic ash crisis i was unable to get to SMG for the second stage of my repair.........i would like to say that SMG have been absolutely brilliant throughout this, very understanding and helpful as always and my surgery is being re scheduled.

My airline KLM are also allowing me to rebook which is cool

best wishes bullit

That's too bad.

Is your second surgery going to be free, also?

Comment

• KeepTheHair
              • Mar 2010

Wow, Norton clinic messed up big!

SMG group...wow. GREAT work. I bet you feel so much better now... Your hair looks sooooooooooooooooo natural now. It looks just like a thinning decent head of hair... good work.

I bet the second stage of repair will make it look even way better. Great stuff.

Have you ever tried rogaine or propecia in the past?

Comment

• bullitnut
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Red20

Is your second surgery going to be free, also?
                yes, the probono repair plan was always a two stage plan right from the start buddy

regards bullit

Comment

• bullitnut
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
                  Wow, Norton clinic messed up big!

SMG group...wow. GREAT work. I bet you feel so much better now... Your hair looks sooooooooooooooooo natural now. It looks just like a thinning decent head of hair... good work.

I bet the second stage of repair will make it look even way better. Great stuff.

Have you ever tried rogaine or propecia in the past?
                  thanks dude...i am overjoyed the difference is night and day now, its fantastic to not look in the mirror and no longer see the horrible dolls hair plugs.

SMG have been awesom!

re the rogaine and propecia, i have been on propecia for a few years now and am maintaining well which is a plus, but unfortunately i tried rogaine foam and developed excema on my face so i had to quit.

my gp wasnt 100%sure if it was the rogaine though and as its cleared up, i might try the foam again but just use it once a day after my next op

Comment

• bigmac
                    • Nov 2008

Good to hear all has been re booked without any hitches.
                    Hopefully no more Volcano eruptions.

Comment

• bullitnut
                      • Dec 2008

SMG were great dude and everythings rebooked for the 9th june mate....so no more volcanos please lol

Comment

• bigmac
                        • Nov 2008

Not long now mate,you`ll be there shortly and surgery on Wednesday.
                        All the best to you.
                        bm.

Comment

• bullitnut
                          • Dec 2008

thanks BM i'm very excited about the coming surgery and looking forward to letting you guys know the details...i will post my write up asap after the procedure dude, thanks again for your ongoing support BM your the best

Comment

• Spex
                            Dr Representative
                            • Nov 2008

All the very best BN
                            Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• bullitnut
                              • Dec 2008

thanks bro...means alot

Comment

• Spex
                                Dr Representative
                                • Nov 2008

How did you get on????
                                Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...