+ Reply to Thread

Default DHI with Dr Ekrem Keskin - Brilliant results imo

Hiya! I wanted to share my hair transplant surgery with all of you. I wasn't sure where to write first but then I saw someone else wrote here as well!
    I turned 31 in October and have been losing my hair since my mid-twenties. It got more and more noticeable over the years. Fin/Dut didn’t work. The shedding didn’t stop. I started looking into hair transplants but was also quite scared of them. People say that FUT has a higher success rate, but the procedure seems like torture. I found Capital Hair Center at the beginning of the summer while googling Dr Ekrem Keskin’s name. Brilliant! No, really. I am still surprised about my results. Because I got DHI, I didn’t have to shave all my head which was an immense relief, what can I tell you?!
    Dr Ekrem Keskin confirmed their medical consultant’s decision about DHI. I think I didn’t need too many grafts like 6000 or something.
    I’m in my 6th month and my hair will only get better from here and I have to say, I already look fantastic! I’m buzzin’ for my year to end. Even though my procedure and post-procedure went well, Capital Hair Center is still doing follow-ups.
    I wasn’t an ugly guy before but with the surgery, I look much better. It did wonders for my self-esteem. I don’t know other people’s hair loss journey, but this has been mine so far and I feel like I’ve been incredibly fortunate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-11-10 at 1.20.38 PM.jpg

Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	73234   Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-11-10 at 1.20.38 PM (1).jpg

Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	73235  

Quote Originally Posted by oliverhanson View Post
    Hiya! I wanted to share my hair transplant surgery with all of you. I wasn't sure where to write first but then I saw someone else wrote here as well!
    I turned 31 in October and have been losing my hair since my mid-twenties. It got more and more noticeable over the years. Fin/Dut didn’t work. The shedding didn’t stop. I started looking into hair transplants but was also quite scared of them. People say that FUT has a higher success rate, but the procedure seems like torture. I found Capital Hair Center at the beginning of the summer while googling Dr Ekrem Keskin’s name. Brilliant! No, really. I am still surprised about my results. Because I got DHI, I didn’t have to shave all my head which was an immense relief, what can I tell you?!
    Dr Ekrem Keskin confirmed their medical consultant’s decision about DHI. I think I didn’t need too many grafts like 6000 or something.
    I’m in my 6th month and my hair will only get better from here and I have to say, I already look fantastic! I’m buzzin’ for my year to end. Even though my procedure and post-procedure went well, Capital Hair Center is still doing follow-ups.
    I wasn’t an ugly guy before but with the surgery, I look much better. It did wonders for my self-esteem. I don’t know other people’s hair loss journey, but this has been mine so far and I feel like I’ve been incredibly fortunate.
    You too? Dude, I’m so happy for you! I also got my hair transplant from Dr Ekrem Keskin. He’s amazeballs imo. By the way, which hotel did Capital Hair Center put you in? DM me, I’m curious if we were in the same hotel and didn’t even know about it. LMAO Best croissants ever!