+ Reply to Thread

Talking Hello, new here AND new hair! :-)

Hi there,
    I am 32 yrs old. Recently, much to my dismay, I began getting quite the receeding hairline. Not sure why. I have special needs kids and I therefore get no sleep and have a lot of stress. So I figure that is where this comes from-stress! Although today I did just get blood work showing my Vit. D levels were at 10 and that is very low. The doc suggested this could be a reason for my hairloss and weight gain. We will see! Anyway...

I tried all the techniques...parting my hair every which way and wearing a baseball cap etc. But no luck. My sister, who lives in another state, is a hair stylist so I texted her a picture (it is the first picture in the album on my page) I added the subtitle-should I just have bangs cut? She responded with no bangs try thymuskin. She told me it is pricey and that I ONLY needed the gel...not to mess with the shampoos and conditioners etc. I guess she has had two clients use this product (which was suggested by other people) and it worked. She was impressed, so she therefore suggested it to me.

Honestly, I didn't know what to expect. I accidentally was sent the "lotion" treatment instead of the gel and I was so upset. But my sister told me to "give it a try" and I did. It was $129.00 and I have used it for 2 months and still have half of the bottle left.

I am really surprised to have results already!! It isn't wonderful yet but hey it is hair growth!! I still lose hair when I shower but it is slowing and the breaking off on the top of my head is gone! No more annoying wisps sticking straight up :-) My hair is a lot healthier too! I hope this continues to work for me and I thought I would join this site to see what is working for others and also share what seems to be working for me already. The third picture in the album on my page is exactly 2 months after starting treatment and I actually get people commenting on how healthy my hair looks now!

Lauren

Please feel free to ask to be added as a contact on my page to see my pics...I just don't feel comfortable posting my pics publicly. Thanks!

Hi
    Welcome to this forum. I hope you will get information about hair problem to this forum.