+ Reply to Thread

Default How are the free courses by Microsoft for people new to Power BI?

I am looking for a beginner-structured course/program to give to people who are new to Power BI that touches on all the basics. How do the ones by Microsoft compare to others?

blog.enterprisedna.co

I learned to sort of by winging it and google/SQL/guy in a cube video but I feel something more structured might be better suited to quickly get the inexperienced a feel of all the basics.

Checking out free courses is a must.

I highly recommend checking out Microsoft's free courses. They're well-structured and cover all the basics you need to get started. Plus, they're pretty user-friendly, which is always a bonus. Another resource you might find helpful is blog enterprisedna - it's got some great content for Power BI enthusiasts. Oh, and have you considered exploring the azure ai engineer associate certification? It could be a cool way to level up your skills.

Where can I find a microlearning launch platform to offer short and informative courses to develop skills and knowledge in an easy-to-use format?

There is an excellent platform https://www.ispringsolutions.com/sol...rolearning-lms that is ideal for launching microlearning. Here you can create short courses on a variety of topics, from software development and design to cooking and marketing. They offer a wide range of course creation tools and make it easy to share your knowledge with millions of students around the world. This is a great way to not only expand your audience but also contribute to the education of your community.