+ Reply to Thread

Default My hair transplant experience with Dr.Ekrem Keskin Capital Hair Turkey

Hi y'all,
    I wanted to write to you about my hair transplant experience. I started losing my hair in my early twenties. It wasn't too severe in the beginning then I started losing hair on top of my head and my widow peak. I felt very self-conscious and it affected my self-esteem. I know that shaving it all off works for some people, and more power to them but I have a weird shape and I could never go for the all shaved off look. So I started looking for alternatives. As you can guess, fin/min combination wasn't effective. Nothing seemed to work, so I looked into hair transplant surgeries. I researched the methods, where they're more budget-friendly, the success rate, etc.
    I finally found Dr. Ekrem Keskin. He's a plastic surgeon at Capital Hair Center. When I say that he did good, he did GOOD! He considered my widow peak, looked into my donor area, and put me through some tests. I also went to Istanbul a few days early because I wanted to see sightseeing. The culture is fantastic!
    I got the surgery at the beginning of the summer. Now my hair is growing back. I'm surprised how they're growing up because I didn't expect it this much. Also, having hair made me look younger. I like it!
    The procedure was easy in my experience. I was hesitant to go alone, so I went with a friend but I barely needed him tbh. No pain, no discomfort. I also got my first hair care treatment, first wash or whatever. You're not left to your own vices. After I went back home, CHC still kept tabs on me.

Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.
    https://www.krogerfeedback.uno/ https://www.iliteblue.com/ https://www.upsers.fit/

Quote Originally Posted by Kennet View Post
    Hi y'all,
    I wanted to write to you about my hair transplant experience. I started losing my hair in my early twenties. It wasn't too severe in the beginning then I started losing hair on top of my head and my widow peak. I felt very self-conscious and it affected my self-esteem. I know that shaving it all off works for some people, and more power to them but I have a weird shape and I could never go for the all shaved off look. So I started looking for alternatives. As you can guess, fin/min combination wasn't effective. Nothing seemed to work, so I looked into hair transplant surgeries. I researched the methods, where they're more budget-friendly, the success rate, etc.
    I finally found Dr. Ekrem Keskin. He's a plastic surgeon at Capital Hair Center. When I say that he did good, he did GOOD! He considered my widow peak, looked into my donor area, and put me through some tests. I also went to Istanbul a few days early because I wanted to see sightseeing. The culture is fantastic!
    I got the surgery at the beginning of the summer. Now my hair is growing back. I'm surprised how they're growing up because I didn't expect it this much. Also, having hair made me look younger. I like it!
    The procedure was easy in my experience. I was hesitant to go alone, so I went with a friend but I barely needed him tbh. No pain, no discomfort. I also got my first hair care treatment, first wash or whatever. You're not left to your own vices. After I went back home, CHC still kept tabs on me.
    Wow! Are you me? My widow peak makes me look like an unfed vampire since I also have very pale skin. Does your head also have corners like mine? I tried shaving it all off, but I looked like an even bigger freak once the hair started growing.
    I'm so stoked that I found your story tbh. Because I've been looking at doctors in Turkey and even contacted some of them. And let me tell you, hair mill after hair mill, it's ridiculous. I DMd Capital Hair Center once and they were very friendly and informative, but I still needed to figure it out. Your comment is a good sign imo.

love what you write your hair transplant experience. you can also com to my blog in moto x3m