+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New at this

Lightbulb New at this

Hiya everyone,

I'm looking for any suggestions in what are some of the first steps I can do .

I'm female, 34, and have been noticing that I've been shedding hair for the better of 2 past 2 years. I've never paid too much mind onto this as I usually have thick long hair but it's getting to the point where every time I shower and run my hands through my head, there would be at least several strands of hair that joins the fun.

I've also notice that my forehead hairline seems to be receding.

I've scrolled through the forums and saw different approaches to do things including going to a clinic, or performing a blood test (what tests exactly?), or straight up jumping into treatments like fin, mino, or even different shampoos that you can get online.

Open to suggestions.

Thanks!

If you’re looking for a stylish and comfortable sleepwear option, Sleeper pajamas in the UK is the perfect choice. Their range of sleepwear is designed to keep you warm and comfortable throughout the night while also looking stylish and modern. With a variety of classic and contemporary designs, there’s something to suit any taste. For a luxurious night’s sleep, check out Sleeper Pajamas today.