+ Reply to Thread

Default An Old Medicine Grows New Hair for Pennies a Day, Doctors Say

This New York Times article presented promising results from oral minoxidil. I talked to my dermatologist about it and he wrote me a prescription for generic minoxidil 2.5mg a day. (I split the 2.5 mg pills in half). I feel like I'm already getting results after a month. Mostly that I seem to need to shave my face more often. I don't see as much of my scalp, but from time to time I take an overhead photo.

Further googling turned up papers about people geting better results out of 5mg a day. By my calculations, 60ml 5% topical scalp lotion minoxidil from say Costco, if I put a drop in my coffee each morning it holds 600 5mg doses. There are 1200 drops in 60ml. So each drop would be 2.5mg. So I could swallow a drop every 12 or 24 hours.

I guess I can also ask my dermatologist to up my prescription dose. But I kind of resent how doctors role seems to be, a monopoly over prescriptions. So I'm thinking of going rogue. What do y’all think?

Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.

https://www.tellthebell.fyi/ https://www.tellpizzahut.info/ https://www.mycfavisit.one/

Yeah, CBD oil can help you to recover hair by increasing blood circulation, but it is not the only thing you must do. Sports, nutrition, mental health improvement (meditation, a lot of reading and research, education, etc.) – if you do everything of that properly, then CBD will definitely boost your progress. Now let’s get straight to the CBD oil. CBD oil is extracted from hemp or cannabis plants that do not produce THC. There are 3 ways to consume cannabis – orally, sublingually and topically https://bbgate.com/threads/leuckart-...male-scale.47/ Leuckart amination. When it comes to my experience, I don’t have any friends that took CBD oil to recover hair, I just know some friends that take it to improve sleeping pattern and to reduce anxiety / improve mood.