+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hair Direct?

Default Hair Direct?

Would anybody consider buying a piece from HD? Just curious, if hair cloning doesn't come out in the next couple of years I might consider getting a hair piece. What are your opinons on one?

what I'm really asking is, what are the pros and cons of a hair piece, hair direct seems to have realistic ones.

Default Lots of info out there

Don't expect people to reply to your message with complete and accurate information. You need to do a bit of research to educate yourself. There is a wealth of information available on this forum and others - you just need to search it out yourself.

I have worn a hairpiece for 25 yrs and wish I had never gone down that road. After the peice I had two very bad HT's which left me with no recourse but to continue wearing the thing. You will be a slave to it and always questioning if someone knows you are wearing something. It will have to be replaced every year or so and they are not cheap. Plus the monthly cost to have it maintained. if I did not have the bad HT which left me looking like a barbie doll I would have burned the thing many years ago and just buzzed my hair. To me it is a necessary evil because of the HT. Just my thoughts...

mepO812 I am wondering what kind of piece are you using because youhave told that you change it at 1 year...from my researching it look like you can not have one to look good for such a period and will rather have to change it every 4-5 months or so...your post is mis-leading I think because yea it may not be the perfect solution for hairloss but nowdays they looks natural and there are some people happier with them...even young guys like me and many others users from this forum ...check out this thread!
    I really like the look and I bet I will never ever be able to style my hair like that after a normal HT.
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/24157...rial+available

of course I will be happy to not wear it and solve the problem with hair multiplication but it is not available so till then I might going this route!

Hair Direct seems to sell standard hair pieces. No different from anyone else.

A simple French lace base with human hair implanted. Big deal.

It seems to me their publicity machine is much stronger than their product.