+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dr pistone

Default dr pistone

i am new to this was considering dr pistone of marlton nj.anybody have experience with him?

I'm looking into him also, any info about him?

Default research

Do your research? Don't go to the doctor's whose closest to you geographically.

Check this site out and see some results: I've been tracking the new ppl who get hts to see the progress.

Default Dr. Pistone

I had my HT surgery with Dr. Pistone in Aug. 2010. I'm very happy with the results at 6 months. In my opinion his work is as good as any other HT doctor out there . Let me know if you need any other info.

Default thank u

do u have any pics if u dont mind i was all ready to go but alot of people have negaitve comments about him so i backed out.i would appreciate any pics or info thank u

Default Dr. Pistone

Quote Originally Posted by mike49 View Post
    do u have any pics if u dont mind i was all ready to go but alot of people have negaitve comments about him so i backed out.i would appreciate any pics or info thank u
    Mike,
    That's not a problem. I sent you a visitor message - let me know how I can help.

Frickster

Hey am new to this. Place and have had a few transplants and all look good. And now just need a small touch up and. Dr pistone rates per graft meet my budget right now .I have had work done by true and by berstein and bothe done well but they arw too expensive for me right now.need to know if pistone is a good choice
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve32 View Post
    Hello,

I'm new here. Anyone here ever have any work done by Dr. Pistone? I'm meeting him next month and I might consider getting a HT done by him. I think he's the most well known HT doctor in the Philadelphia/Souh NJ area. I don't see much talk about him on here though. Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by dnrdavid View Post
    Hey am new to this. Place and have had a few transplants and all look good. And now just need a small touch up and. Dr pistone rates per graft meet my budget right now .I have had work done by true and by berstein and bothe done well but they arw too expensive for me right now.need to know if pistone is a good choice
    I am sure Dr. Pistone is good, but I would not let price determine where I go to have a hair transplant. You have been through it before so you understand the process. If it were me I would go with someone I already know and who has worked on me. Jumping from doctor to doctor would make me very uncomfortable.

Default Dr. Pistone

Guys,

I researched the whole HT subject a lot before I went with Dr. Pistone because I found that ALL HT doctors, have good and bad results. In my opinion the donor grafts, donor density, hair color, hair texture, etc. are as important as the skill of the surgeon. I am satisfied with my result because all the ingredients were in place to have a good result. I wouldn't hesitate to use Dr. Pistone (yes, a skilled surgeon) so long as your expectations are in line with all of the conditions of your hair. Otherwise, you can be sorely disappointed no matter who performs the surgery. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further info.

Frickster01

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Frickster01 View Post
    Guys,

I researched the whole HT subject a lot before I went with Dr. Pistone because I found that ALL HT doctors, have good and bad results. In my opinion the donor grafts, donor density, hair color, hair texture, etc. are as important as the skill of the surgeon. I am satisfied with my result because all the ingredients were in place to have a good result. I wouldn't hesitate to use Dr. Pistone (yes, a skilled surgeon) so long as your expectations are in line with all of the conditions of your hair. Otherwise, you can be sorely disappointed no matter who performs the surgery. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further info.

Frickster01
    Hey thanks for the reply .how many grafts did you receive. And. Did dr pistone do a good job with you donor scar,also heard pistone wiil use slightly larger grafts on the crown 3 or 4 hair grafts and is this a good thing ,do tell