+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Propecia horrible side effects!!!

Propecia, is the worst mistake I have ever made.
    I understand the inital shed phase, My hair was actually in pretty good condition until I started Propecia. I used it for 9 months, it gradually screwed my hairline, It gave me gyno, testicle atrophy, My erection while on it were pathedic, the ammount of semen was like a 12 year old child. It made my hair thin out drasctically. Its been 3 months since Ive been off the poison called propecia, and my hair has improved back to origional state of use. My erections are normal again, my testes returned, the ammount of semen is normal again. The sad part is what Dr. on this site who prescribe propecia, admit its very dangerous. Gentleman, DHT is our main male "characteristic" hormone. The med was not for me. Even my Dr. who is thinning at 47, says he wont prescribe it and he wouldnt touch it with a ten ft, poll. Im 33, and healthy as a horse, I would never get on this med ever again. Buyer Beware.

Quote Originally Posted by stylus187 View Post
    Propecia, is the worst mistake I have ever made.
    I understand the inital shed phase, My hair was actually in pretty good condition until I started Propecia. I used it for 9 months, it gradually screwed my hairline, It gave me gyno, testicle atrophy, My erection while on it were pathedic, the ammount of semen was like a 12 year old child. It made my hair thin out drasctically. Its been 3 months since Ive been off the poison called propecia, and my hair has improved back to origional state of use. My erections are normal again, my testes returned, the ammount of semen is normal again. The sad part is what Dr. on this site who prescribe propecia, admit its very dangerous. Gentleman, DHT is our main male "characteristic" hormone. The med was not for me. Even my Dr. who is thinning at 47, says he wont prescribe it and he wouldnt touch it with a ten ft, poll. Im 33, and healthy as a horse, I would never get on this med ever again. Buyer Beware.
    Exactly why i cant bring myself to take it, thanks for that - glad you're on the mend.

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. No COMMON side effects have been reported with Propecia. Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Propecia:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast enlargement, lumps, pain, or tenderness; nipple discharge; testicular pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Notbaldyet View Post
    Very interesting read.... Thanks, Notbaldyet!!

In reguards... Lets just say this med sprouts 3,000 new beautiful, youthful, exotic hair shafts, and your looking good again. If your man parts are having issues from this med, whats the point?? You meet a nice little cutie, shes feeling you, you are def feeling her, what do you do when the time comes to throw it down, and your at half mass. I'll tell you, your self confidence is out the window, girl is feeling awkward, and probably on to the next man... No thank you, Im good on that one. Propecia will not keep your hair forever. Im so glad, and fortunate to have rebounded from this poison...

Yeah and you drop your pants and have a droopy dick you may also find you have larger tits than her. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by stylus187 View Post
    Very interesting read.... Thanks, Notbaldyet!!

In reguards... Lets just say this med sprouts 3,000 new beautiful, youthful, exotic hair shafts, and your looking good again. If your man parts are having issues from this med, whats the point?? You meet a nice little cutie, shes feeling you, you are def feeling her, what do you do when the time comes to throw it down, and your at half mass. I'll tell you, your self confidence is out the window, girl is feeling awkward, and probably on to the next man... No thank you, Im good on that one. Propecia will not keep your hair forever. Im so glad, and fortunate to have rebounded from this poison...
    and on the other side, if you have no hair you wont even reach base 1 with this cutie.

Maybe-but least I'd still be able to have the ability to pleasure myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Maybe-but least I'd still be able to have the ability to pleasure myself?
    Well take less of a dose to slow down your hair loss i take .5mg every 3 days and have no issue with no hard on.
    when histogen or follica or adreans comes out then ill stop until then i dont want to be bald.
    i'd prefer to be single with hair and no hard on then be bald, Why because iam doing it for me not for anyone else not doing it to get chicks etc....

Quote Originally Posted by matlondon View Post
    Well take less of a dose to slow down your hair loss i take .5mg every 3 days and have no issue with no hard on.
    when histogen or follica or adreans comes out then ill stop until then i dont want to be bald.
    i'd prefer to be single with hair and no hard on then be bald, Why because iam doing it for me not for anyone else not doing it to get chicks etc....
    Yes, for me the hairloss is a question of losing my identity. All my life people have referred to my hair colour and style as my 'distinguishing' feature when they speak about me or when people first meet me, and now I am losing it at 23. Quite frankly I dont care about my looks that much.

Personally, if my hair gradually receeds but it stays thick until I am about 50, I don't think I will care, but to go from having my hair as my distinguishing feature to being referred to as the 'bald guy' (even though this isn't a bad thing or whatever) - I can't deal with that change.

The physical act of not being able to get an erection doesn't particularly concern me, it is the worry of what the 'irreversible' hormonal changes are that induce that and other side effects like gynecomastia